Ghostface x Reader

🚨SWEARS🚨
Requested by :Shiryuzu
A/n: This Ghostface is gonna be Billy Loomis! Hope you are ok with that!

~Y/n's POV~

I was was watching the latest stab movie when I got a phone call (Yes It's gonna be cliche)

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi~" The person said over the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked kindly.

" Oh who I am is not important. I have a few questions for you~" He answered

"Okay..?" I said.

"First question. What's your favorite scary movie~?" He asked.

"Oh that's definitely (your favorite scary movie)!" I responded.

"That is a good movie. Second question. Whose the killer in Friday the 13th?" He asked again.

"Well that's Pamela Voorhees, Jason's mother!" I said with a happy attitude.

"You're smart, I'll keep you around~" He said and then hung up.

"Well that was an... experience." I said to myself as I turned off the movie and went to bed.

~Time skip~

I woke up to another phone call.

"Good morning sweety~'' He greeted.

"Not trying to be rude but I just woke up and are you going to tell me who you are?" I asked.

"Fine... if you wanna know who I am go to the movie theater on Fruit street at seven, kay?" He said.

"Alright! See ya at seven!" I said a little to excited.

"Happy, huh? Bye cutie~" He said and hung up.

Wait..  did he just call me cutie?! He doesn't even know what I look like! Or does he..?

~even more time skips cause I'm lazy~

I just arrived at the movie theaters five minutes before seven and I see what I think is the guy who has been calling me.

"So excited you couldn't wait five minutes huh?" He said.

I blush a little.
"Well I-uh d-didn't want to keep you wanting! I'm Y/n, you?" I said trying cover my blush.

"Billy, Billy Loomis. Glad to me ya."
Billy greeted him self in person.

"Wait... are you..?" I asked while I backed up slowly.

"I know... I'll explain later..." He said kinda sad.

"Okay! Anyway what movie should we watch?" I asked as we walked in.

"Hmm... Nightmare on Elm street?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said and dragged his arm over to the movie.

"Hold on there we need our tickets!"he said.

"Oh yeah! I'm such an idiot.." I say looking down.

"Hey you're not an idiot! If you are you're the nicest one I've seen." He said trying to comfort me.

"Thanks.. it means a lot" I mumbled.

We went over to get our tickets (A/n: I've never been to the movies before so sorry if it doesn't work like that). While we were in line we talked and I got to know him a lot better! I learned that he loves horror movies. He learned that I love musicals.

~Billy's POV~

Something about them just makes me that I can't kill them. I know sounds weird but when I called then their voice was so soft and she was smart to. When I saw them for the first time my heart lit up. I hope they don't mind me being well... the Ghostface.

"So we got our tickets! Let's go!" They  said breaking the gaze I had on them.

"Oh! Yeah sorry..." I said blushing.

"It's okay!" They responded.

We walked in and before we knew it was over.

"That was an amazing movie!" They said.

"Heh, Glad you liked it!" I responded.

"So... wanna come to my house?" They asked

I blushed instantly and looked at them.
I end up regretting this when they said.

"Not like that you perv! I mean so you can explain why your name is the same as a murderer!" They giggled.

"O-oh... okay" I said and laughed out of embarrassment.

We walked to her house and this is the moment I dreaded.

"First, what do you want to drink?" They asked.

"I'll have some milk." I said.

They got me a glass of milk and sat down.

"So, explain..." they said

I got anxiety.
"O-okay imma j-just give it t-to ya straight... I am THE Billy Loomis... I am Ghostface..." I said quickly.

She looked at me and then started thinking. I really hope they are okay with this. Their probably not tho because come on! I'M A MURDERER!

"Okay... as long as you don't get me into trouble I'll keep being your friend..." They said. I was so happy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yelled. I went and hugged then very tight and then I kissed them. Shit...

"I AM SO SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! I'M A FUCKING IDIOT!" I yelled.

"I am very so-" I got cut off as they kissed back. I was in shock but then I melted in.

"I wanted to that when I first saw you, Ghostface~" Y/n said in a flirtatious voice.

~little time skip :3~

We were both ready for bed. I decided I'll sleep over with them. But then I realized...

"Shit..." I said.

"What is it?" Y/n asked

"I don't have a place to sleep Y/n..." I responded

"You can sleep on my bed!" They said.

I blushed a little.
"Oh, t-thank you!" I say.

We both walked into her room, laid down and instantly fell asleep.

~Lil bonus, a week later, Y/n's POV~

I woke up with Billy's arms tightly around me. I tried to get up but he pulled me back.

"Billy, I want to get up!" I whined. He just held tighter.

"No, you're staying here." He said still with his eyes closed.

I gave in.
"You know, for a murderer you have a huge heart." I said.

"Heh" is all he said before he kissed my forehead and we went back to bed.

A/n: Damn,  got a request done in one day! Well, they were my first request and I didn't want to keep them waiting! Sorry if it's shitty but I tried :3. Hope you enjoyed~
Chirsty~🖤🖤

Words: 1,015