The Betrayal

Lucy walks into the guild, straight to the bar, trying her best to avoid team natsu and there new member.

A week ago:

Lucy was sitting drinking her strawberry milkshake when natsu comes up behind her, " Lucy we need to talk." He says in a serious tone " yeah yeah I know, your weak and you hide behind your spirits, we're kicking you out of team natsu and replacing you with lissana, did I cover it all?" She said in a monotone voice. Lissana walked up to Lucy, *slap*  "DONT inturupt natsu, am I understood??" Lucy got right up and slapped lissana back, except lissana went flying into the wall "keep your hands OFF me, am I understood, SCUM!" Than she felt excruciating pain in her chest. She looked down and saw the tip of a sword coming out of her. She turned around and saw Ezra in her heavens wheel armor " do not TOUCH lissana again, you weak little girl." Ezra said a frown on her face. That was it, she had had enough she ripped  the sword out of her chest and said, "fairy tale you will soon see I am not weak but you are the weaklings, today I am no longer a part of your "family" but you should look at me as more of an enemy" she lifted up the sword "fair well fairytale" she bright the sword down and cut of her hand, every on stared at her with horror in there eyes, not because a ex-family member just cut off her hand, no, but because she had a red hand covered in tattoos replacing it.