🏅ROUND ONE RESULTS🏅

Congrats to all! Here we have the results for this week's contest, in order from lowest to highest points for the top five participants... Runner Ups all the way to First Place.

To claim your rewards, insert an inline comment on the place that you have won. First place winners must email us at starfall.awards@gmail.com in order to claim the cover watermark. You MUST claim it before the weekend of the competition, as they do expire.

If anyone wants to know their scores, shoot us a DM!

Drumroll, please....

Runner Up 

The Betrayal by Rosie_80

Congratulations! You made it into fifth place. Inline comment to claim your prize. Hopefully we'll see you again in future rounds!

Runner Up

Silver Eye by Dark-Light10

Congratulations! You made it into fourth place. Inline comment to claim your prize. Hopefully we'll see you again in future rounds!  

🥉Third Place 🥉

Faceless by _AkiOfficial

Congratulations! This book was only a couple points away from hitting second place! We hope to see you again in future rounds! Inline comment to claim your prize.

🥈Second Place 🥈

The Infernal Heir by StephenEgner

Congratulations! This book just made it into second place by a few points, but it was worth it! We hope to see you again in future rounds! Inline comment to claim your prize.

And, last but most definitely, absolutely not least,

🥇FIRST PLACE 🥇

The 10th Circle - Abyss by taivaan_sininen

Congratulations! With the highest amount points, you've made it into first place! Your book was a wonderful experience, and while the same book can't be entered again, we hope to see more of your works in the future! Email us at the link above for your prize.

Thank you all for joining! And for those of you who didn't make the top five, don't give up! Keep writing, and there will always be future rounds!