Dalmatian butt cheeks | 09

"Small Dick Energy is cockiness without skill

"Small Dick Energy is cockiness without skill. It is the sexual equivalent of writing a check of $10k to show off, knowing you don't have it in the bank account."

- Definition by Urban Dictionary  

IRIS FOLLOWED Levi down a large pathway and into one of the brown tents near the lake. Levi, who was given a clipboard and a pen from Jade, was walking so quickly that Iris struggled to keep up; his lean, long legs stretching out effortlessly while Iris, in comparison, began to wonder if this was the exercise itself.

She let out an exasperated sigh. "Would you slow down, asshole?"

Levi turned around, a glint in his eye as his smirk grew wider. "We haven't even started yet and you're already tired. Man, I'm going to have a tough time with you."

As his back faced her once again, she flipped him off angrily. Levi, despite his annoyingly good looks, was beginning to get on her nerves. Having to spend five hours with him today was already enough, let alone every weekday for however long it was.

Levi zipped open the large brown tent to reveal a punch bag and some gloves, as well as two bottles of water and a towel. Sitting down, he waited for her to do the same before speaking. "So. I created a schedule for what we're doing today. We have five hours, and in each hour we'll do a different activity – seeing as everyone needs to rotate around the different equipment. In-"

"Why are you doing this?"

Levi blinked, his hazel eyes staring at her with a look of confusion. "What?"

"Why did you volunteer to be my mentor?" She asked. "I mean, you could have chosen anyone."

"I have plenty of reasons." Levi said plainly. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and shrugged. "A: I don't like the stupid 'team problem solving' shit they make us do, B: I get points and a reference for this so hopefully when I come out I actually have a chance of getting a job, and C: I find you intriguing."

"Intriguing? You're kidding." Iris laughed, ignoring the serious look on his face.

"I'm not. You're hiding stuff."

"I'm hiding stuff?" She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

Levi stood up, putting the clipboard on the floor and resting the pen on top of it. Walking towards the punchbag, he picked up a set of gloves and began to push his hands into them, as effortlessly and as easily as if he'd done it a million times before. "Okay then, how did you get here?"

Iris refused to look away, fixating her glare on the blonde boy in front of her. "I could ask you the same thing."

He shrugged. "I ended up doing a lot of stupid shit that cost me a lot of money. So I started dealing to help pay for it, and long story short, I got caught. End of."