ch.8

After that voicemail, I head down to the living room. I made my way to the table. Savannah was setting the table and harry was cooking breakfast . I was a little taking back. He notice, "Men can cook too."

"Oh- I know. Its just I'm not used to a man and a women get along like you two." I said. They shared a sad look.

" I fucking hate harry. He just shits everywhere." Savannah said putting us at ease. "Ugh, I can't stand Savannah either. She farts!" As Harry said that Savannah thew a table cloth at am.

I love their love.

I wonder if I'll give that to Dylan. If I can give Dylan happiness. He deserves it. More that anyone I know. Am  I enough?

Lindsey made her way to dining room," You wanna do something today? I was thinking the movies. I wanna watch 'The Nun'!"

That sounds good. I always wanted to see The Nun, "Sounds great!"

"I want Robin to come. Cuz I know you'll want to bring Dylan." Lindsey said.

"I think Robin is going to kill me," I said, " You ask.". She questioned is I was asking, "why would she kill you?"

I played her the voicemail.

"I don't think she's kidding!" I said when it was done.

She laughed, "Okay I'll ask her."

I am honest to God. I am petrified of Robin.  And that's sad because it's like being afraid of a Chihuahua. She is small. Like '5 "2. But she is crazy. Like a Gremlin.

"Hey, Robin. I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies with me and Adam." I was in my zone I didn't realize she was on the phone.

"Oh, Adam will be there? Okay I'll go! Tell him to watch out!" I was able to hear her through the phone.

"Okay...yep...okay...see you there," She said, "Holy shit she is MAD! You better watch out." She put her phone down.

I laugh. I text Dylan.

'You wanna go to the movies 📽? It's @ 6'

I got a reply.

"Sure! I got one question. Why is my sister screaming? She  starting cursing in, I hope, tongues. Cuz she needs Jesus'

I laugh and let my fingers roam the keyboard.

'I'll tell you later. See you there.'

~❤~

After breakfast, I went to the store. We needed stuff for the movies. And we're out of eggnog because Lindsey. I went into the store and went into the candy section.

"Adam?" A voice asked.

I turned  around. It was Ty Kim. He was the Quarterback for my school. And the smartest person on the football team. Which is also like being the tallest dwarf. I never really thought of school since this whole fiasco went down. It was in the middle of December so school was currently in session. And P.S: he is NOT my friend. 

"Hey," I said.

"Where is your boytoy? Sucking someone else's dick?" He said  gesturing to his dick.

"I've missed you, too. Clearly, you're still a dick." I said looking at the candy.

"Got something to say, fag?" He said. Trying to act all macho.

I turned to face him.

"Yes. You're an asshole. But I thought you had that figured out."

He just smirked, "Whatever. I hope he was worth it. Because you lost everything because of HIM! He's the reason your like this."