Chapter 5

|Hey guys! Sorry for the long long LONG wait on chapter 5! I have been

really busy with school and stuff. Chapter 5 Is here and I hope you enjoy it! |

Zane POV

Once Garroth had left he had let out a large sigh. He had plopped down on the couch as Travis slowly made his way over and sat next to him. "Hey are you doing okay?" Travis had asked him as he sat down. "I am doing fine besides being woken up by my older brother cause he found me in bed with another man..." he sighed again before laying his head on the back of the couch. "I hope he doesn't go all out and tell everyone that I slept with you....", "Well I don't mind people knowing that!", Travis has said as a large grin grew on his face. He imminently lifted his head up and placed it in his hands. " That is the exact opposite of what I wanted Travis.." He was blushing heavily as Travis wrapped his arm around him. "Don't worry Zane I was only half joking, I know it will be a problem for you." Travis had wrapped his arms around him as he lean towards Travis. "Garroth was the last person who I wanted to see this morning...", he had yawned lightly and relaxed as he kept leaning on Travis. "You know what, lets go back to bed since Garroth woke us up so early.". As Travis spoke he had already lightly fallen asleep in Travis's arms. Travis had grinned and slowly pick him up and carries him upstairs to bed. He had lightly laid Zane down and crawled in beside him as Zane was clinging to him. Travis was smiling just looking down at Zane as he slept, any other time he saw Zane asleep (which was only a few times) he had never seen him sleep this peacefully. Zane was finally content and did have a reason to sleep peacefully, he was no longer alone and he had someone there with him. As he slept he enjoyed the warmth that was coming from Travis and he had cuddled close to him. Travis smiled before he laid his head on the pillows and closed his eyes, falling asleep with his arms around Zane.

Later that day Zane had slowly started waking up, his hair was sticking up sideways from how he had slept, up and close to Travis. Travis however was still deep asleep and had his arms wrapped around Zane. They had only slept another 4 hours but it had felt like they slept the entire day away. Since the encounter with Garroth it set off their entire schedule, even if they didn't really have one. Zane just sighed happily as he laid there in the warmth from Travis. The only ever time he woke up comfy like this is when he got a new gravity blanket to help with his panic attacks when he was younger. But this was a different story, he had actually slept with someone and they didn't leave him in the middle of the night. Zane laid his head up against Travis's chest and listened to his heartbeat, smiling happily.

|Hey Hey! Rippedzan here, sorry for the really short chapter. I wanted to give you guys something since I didn't really post anything in these last few months, especially with it being 2019. I am super happy you guys love my story! I don't know if I should write anymore but if I do I might write one about My Hero Academia or something... Anyways Happy Teachers Appreciation Week and I SHALL LEND YOU MY STRENGTH TO PASS YOUR EXAMS!|