Introduction

Hey ya'll. You may have noticed that My book has gotten shorter. This is not a bad thing. I have just decided that instead of my agonizing short chapters that a certain someone hates..... ......... .. ... .. . . . .  .    .   . User36707278.................. ... ... my dear friend. .   .    .   . As a result of several comments, I have decided that I will combine my past chapters into longer chapters. All together it will total around 2 or 3........ yeah they are short. 

For those who are reading this book for the first time, just ignore my ramble above. This Introduction is just explaining the change in plans as well as the new introduction to my book. 

I will try to update more often and I mean it this time...... ... .. .. . . .   . ...       . Please don't hurt me user36707278......... without further adieu..... my crapy intro........ .. . again....

******************************

School is great. I can see my friends and my parents don't nag me for it. There's only a month left and the teachers are hammering us hard. All day is memorize this, homework that, it's exhausting. What's even more exhausting is Levi Cabell. He transferred to our school two days ago and it's been painful. Everywhere he goes crowds of people follow. They probably only like his money. Levi is the only son of Cameron Cabell, head of Cabell Computer and Technology Corporations. His father's sending him to public school his last two years of high school, so he can learn 'people skills' and 'trends'.

Levi is 16 years old. His hair is a bright silver just like his father's. He's around six feet tall and his body has a slim but firm build to it. He's the complete opposite from me. HaHa. I Hate Him!