Unfolef

Bakugou and Kirishima walked out the bathroom 39 minutes later. Kirishima had what was turning into a black eye but a smile on his face and Bakugou looked like he regretted something.

"We are never going to talk about that again."

"Awww why not?"

Bakugou tried to get his mind off of it to get his blush down so he walked away from Kirishima.

Kirishima ran up towards him, "I would've thought you would hit harder."

"Shut the fuck up." Bakugou huffed.

"Want anything to eat?"

"........"

"Oh c'mon don't ignore me."

"............"

"Bakugou." Kirishima poked Bakugou's cheek.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"You salty?"

"Leave me alone."

"You know you want me."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"Really Bakugou?! You want me! Awww." Kirishima had pull Bakugou into a tight hug before he could run for it.

"Ugh! Stop twisting my words! Let go of me!"

Later that night, after Bakugou a shower and put on his pajamas on. Before going to brush his teeth. He laid on his bed hugging a pillow tight about to fall asleep. A ring caused him to wake up. There was a message from Kirishima on his phone. Bakugou almost threw his phone across the room when Kirishima suddenly called. Bakugou wanted to ignore it but...

"What do you want?"

"You can't talk to your boyfriend like this."

"For the- I am not going to start this again, what do you want?"

"So you know the thing that happened earlier."

"......yeah....."

"I'm sorry about that, I can become uncontrollable and unpredictable when I get touchy."

"What happened to not talking about it."

"I just wanted you to know. Just incase it happens again."

"It's not going to happen again."

"Stop denying our love."

"What love? This only happened this once never again! Got it!"

"Poop, fine, whatever you say...."

"Thank you-"

"SENPAI! Okkie I got to go!" Kirishima ended the call.

"Kirishima you!-" Bakugou pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at the screen, "Kirishima you... you... you fluffball! Ugh! Why did I have to like him?"

"Katsuki keep it down! Quiet with your gay drama!" Mitsuki slammed the door.

"Fuck off mom!"

:P