8

Lilly

"im done, with everything, im tired of the way you treat me you treat me like i dont belong in this world, you make me feel bad about my self. i. i had to raise our daughter alone with none of your help, she has never had a father figure in her life and you ruin everything. I'm done Rick, i'm leaving .  i yelled to Rick and took a big breath tilting my head to the side in anger and rage. 

"good

"good.     leave i dont want you here and anyways robyn will be all by herself with me after i kill each and every one of those gold lions.  Rick says with no emotions. 

"why do you want to hurt our daughter"

"im not going to hurt her Lilly im just going to send her away to a different country or even on the streets it depends what happens, i cant tell the future". 

"your a disgusting human being". 

Robyn 

well chris and i right now are at the beach its very quite just a few people here and were staying in his condo somewhere just out of New York were right now at the beach and he's gone to go get food while i'm here sitting on the chairs and seeing the beach's view. i decided to call my mom.

"hey mom". 

"hey sweetie". my mom replies though the phone. i can hear that she has been crying. 

"mom have you been crying".

"no sweetie, im actually pretty happy right no, well i was before crying but, i finally moved out of the house, im going to my friend's house and will be staying there for a bit until i have saved enough money for a place of my own". 

i feel so so happy for my mom. "thats great, dad wasn't good, and you deserve better". 

"yes honey i will be staying at aunt Lucy's so do come visit me as much you can honey". 

"okay mom i for sure will come by". 

"enough about me, how is that boy, you both obviously didn't seem happy on the engagement night for obvious reasons". 

"mom actually, he was rude at the beginning but he is very very sweet, i mean he can get very annoying but he is very sweet to me, and mom his family is amazing treats me with all the respect". 

"thats great honey, do you love this boy". 

"i mean mom come on we just met, but i really do like him sometimes i just wanna kiss him temptation gets me really great, but other than that he great tho but well he can be cold at times but hes somehow hes really sweet to me". 

"that's great, well you know your dad is planning on to kill him and his family so be careful robyn sweetie". my mother says warning me. 

"yeah, but he wont he told me on the phone".

"thats his plan sweetie he will but hes just saying-".

"mom dont worry he wont and dont take too much stress mom, its just you in stress thats thinking like this he told me no on the phone just before i called you".

"maybe your right, sweetie anyways where are you now". 

"im at the beach with chris". 

"oooh sweetie, which beach". 

"i dont know some beach just out of NY".

''okay sweetie i have to get going my self call me tomorrow and we will make a plan to catch up".

"yes mom of course love you". 

"love you too sweetie" 

"okay bye mom"

As i cut the phone i see chris coming back empty handed, only with snacks in his hand

"chris, im hungry and i want food, not snacks". 

"baby, i just thought maybe we could go out have dinner, you know get to know each other maybe". I could hear chris being nervous, nervous in front of me now thats a first. 

"chris...?" i ask in a question kind of tone. 

"yesss?.." 

"are you asking me on a date". 

"maybe, just tell me if your in". 

''okay, yes i would love to,  lets go back so we can get changed". 

''Lets go".