더 가까이 와요

jimin watches.

he watches hoseok, as he dances with utmost passion. jimin knows it's passion, he can tell by how the older's eyes hold pools of exhaustion and excitement at the same time. 

determination is visible in every move he makes.

jimin watches hoseok, as tiny beads of sweat roll down the side of his face. 'ugly', some would call it, for sweat is considered signs of weakness and imperfection, they'd say.

but, to the contrary, the blond finds himself admiring how hoseok's face would glisten under the harsh light of the practice room.

'he is absolutely gorgeous', jimin catches himself thinking.

thank god they're alone, or else jin and his all-knowing powers would've already spotted the way the younger is looking at hoseok with such adoration.

when the music stops, so does hoseok. the male simply stands there, panting heavily as the corners of his mouth stretch into a soft, tired smile.

he stays like that for a while, regaining his energy, before walking to the corner of the room, where his water bottle sits.

as he does so, jimin's eyes travel up and down his hyung's figure, studying his attire. 

today, a large white shirt covers his chest, making hoseok seem tiny under the thin fabric. 

the sides and back of the clothing move freely while the front is tucked into one of the most shortest pair of shorts jimin has seen.

they're denim and ripped, while various accessories hang from his belt. 

though, his attention isn't on either of those things. it's on the fact that the shorts stop mid-thigh. they would also, ever so often, rise up, showing more of the dancer's tanned skin.

and just thinking about it drives jimin crazy.

so, the male, obviously, decides to break the tension when he sees hoseok bend over, reaching for his bottle.

"hoseokie-hyung."

in response, he turns around and raises his brows, indicating that he's heard him, water bottle attached to his mouth.

jimin watches hoseok's lips wrap around the push-pull cap. he watches, as hoseok slightly cocks his head back, letting more water in, never letting his gaze off jimin.

jimin pauses.

"a-are.." hoseok arches a brow, noticing the stutter, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"are you done?"

the brunet's face slightly falls, as he lets the bottle break contact from his lips.

he's heard this question before, many times. jimin has started asking him this every time hoseok'd stay up late at the dance studio, practicing for hours, until he got every move right. 

"you're amazing at what you do. i don't want you hurting yourself for something you already have." is what jimin would say every time the older asked what he meant.

hoseok is beyond thankful for this, hell, he loves it when jimin would remind him to take a break.

cracking jimin a heart shaped smile, he nods slightly, "yes, i am."

the blond lights up at the sight of his favourite smile. standing up, he walks over to hoseok, before pulling him into his embrace. 

"good," he whispers in a hushed tone, as he feels the brunet's arms wrap around his shoulders, returning the hug.