going out//ruby rose.

Y/n was currently getting ready for a date her and ruby had tonight. You slid on a oversized baby blue sweatshirt with a hoodie and she put on her black high heeled boots and fixed her hair up in a cute way, putting a little make up on.

"Mm, damn baby"You hear your girlfriend Ruby says while she's wearing a black leather coat, a ripped aesthetic cropped top 'marvel' shirt, with some ripped jeans and she also has black high heeled boots on." You lookin' cute."She says and goes toward you, kissing you softly

"You're hot, baby"Y/n says softer and kisses her back holding her hips and they slowly pull away grabbing their phones and wallets. Heading out the door and onto the restaurant.

"Damn you're beautiful "Y/n says softly once they're seated across from each other, studying her lovers gorgeous features.

"Thank you babygirl, but that's all you."Ruby slowly leans in across the table and whispers coldly into your ear" If i have to, I would bend you over the table and show you how beautiful you are, I'll be on my knees and hearing your soft moans while I make you squirm under neath me." She finishes and sits back down, leaving you to bite your lip and getting more wet by the minute.

"Y-yes"Y/n says softly and plays with her fingers as Ruby gives her a look from across the table, A look of lust and pure dominance.

{instead of smoking in a restaurant, she's chewing a toothpick}

The waiter comes back with your food and drinks, handing you guys more sauce as she gives you both a soft smile, before leaving.

"That's a good girl, not saying anything" Ruby says and reaches under the table, lifting the bottom of your sweatshirt up and rubbing your clit softly" Sh,sh, shhh" she soothes and rubs your clit faster, making quiet wet noises.

"R-ruby.. baby stop"Y/n quietly moans out and leans against the seat of the chair across the table." Right there babe.."Y/n moans out super quiet again, attracting no attention to anyone. How interesting?

"No baby"Ruby says and she pulls her hand away standing up and sitting directly next to you, resting one arm behind you and the other rubbing your clit.

You gasp and grip onto her jacket, grinding against her hand and moaning out more quiet this time.

"There we go..now you'll learn how to see, how beautiful and horny you are."Ruby says and nibbles at your ear" Being a little whore for me?"She says once again and spanks your thigh making you let out a quiet whine.

Ruby stands up and sets the money down on the table with the check." When we get home, you're gonna get such a big punishment.

( made: december 31st, uploaded at midnight hehe💓) 2018.