how convenient//zendaya

You were currently downstairs making some popcorn on the stove, wearing an oversized comfy lazy grey sweatshirt, and blue baggy jeans with your hair in a chill style.

You turn the switch off and grab your old style made popcorn and set it aside on the table.

You hear someone enter the house so you obviously assume it's your girlfriend, Zendaya.

"Hey baby, how'd the go?"Y/n softly says and begins unwrapping the foil that's around the popcorn. You get no response but you get a hard push to the ground.

"Hey, girl!"A guy says through a black mask and your gasp, immediately standing up and kicking the guy in the balls and pushing him into the refrigerator and you take a run upstairs with your phone.

You immediately run into the closest closet and quietly text daya, knowing she's at an important show.

To daya: Baby! BABY! there's someone in the fucking house, i'm shaking so bad..

From daya: Shit shit, shit! i'm getting in the car now babygirl, it's okay! grab the bat in the closet and just hold it until you hear him again, i'm almost home baby!

To daya: okay baby!!😖

You put your phone in your pocket and grab the bat directly on the top shelf, You head footsteps and the guy immediately opens the door and you swing bat hitting him in the face and making a run for the downstairs door.

Y/n dashes to the door but it suddenly opens and it's her girlfriend, Zendaya.

"Baby!"You cry out and hug her immediately, not letting go until you hear footsteps run in front of you both.

"Doll, it's okay."Daya says and gives you a soft kiss, before the killer grabs Z and throws her onto the ground.

"get off of her!"You yell while crying and you run over kicking him in his back and Z gets up and you both pull the mask off reveling who it is.

"Hayley?(Hayley Kiyoko) "You and Daya say at the same time and she's lets out a laugh.

"You think this shit is funny?"Y/n asks and then lets out a laugh, sighing and then shaking her head.

"Hell yeah, that shit was hilarious"Hayley laughs again and then stands up taking the black outfit off .

"How funny."Zendaya says and then holds your hand, laughing right after and the 3 of you crack jokes and watch the whole series of Halloween.