In the Tropics

Team Arrow and Team Flash decided to go on a vacation in the tropics. They had just beat the alien invasion with team Supergirl and the Legends, but both of the other teams decided to go either back on a time traveling ship or to another earth so it was just the two teams. Although it was nice outside in Cental and Starling due to autumnal weather they decided to go the small island of Ofu in the tropics.

               Oliver and Barry were sitting in lounge chairs overlooking the deep blue ocean while drinking Stawberry champange. Oliver saw bubbles coming from the ocean and alerted Barry

"Bear, I think there's something over there."

The use of the nickname caused Barry to warm up on the inside. Although bestfriends with him Barry had a crush type thing starting to form for the older man sitting next to him.

"Earth to Barry!" Oliver waved his arm in front of Barry's deep hazel eyes braking him from his trance.

"Oh! Sorry I was just thinking of someon- Something, I mean." Oliver gave the latter a suspicious look,

"Okay then..... anyway did you see those bubbles?" Asked Oliver for the second time.

"Oh! Yeah, probably just some scuba diver."

"Are you sure?"

"Well yeah I mean what else would it be?" Barry asked with a smirk on his face

"Well maybe it's King Shark coming to interupt us, or maybe it's a peguin" Oliver's voice nearly inaudible at the end. The younger, dark haired man started ranting,

"Well you see that wouldn't be possible because King Shark is locked up in A.R.G.U.S. and we are all the way on the-"

"Okay I'm going to stop you right there dork, or else I'm going to lose you." Oliver complained.

                  Barry was dissapionted because Ollie wasn't giving himself enough credit. Even though he was a collage dropout he was smarter than he thought.

                  Akward silence filled the air as both of the men  just sat there. Felicity broke the silence while being able to scare the both of them at the same time by sneaking up on the two figures and practically screamed

"Guys King Shark escaped so be on the look out for anything"

Barry shot straight up after she left and starred at the blond person right next to him

"Wait- do you- do you think- think that it was- you know- King Shark?!"

"Maybe"

"Well we should tell the rest" Barry reassured much more calmly than before.

"Yeah, I guess." Oliver said with a sigh, he was saddend because that means the only few times he gets to spend with his crush alone would be interupted. Also his chance to tell the younger that he did have a crush on him would cease to exsist.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 01, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Vacation timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें