New Jungkook fic: Cruise

I am so incredibly sorry this is not an update for this story, Charm. I'm working on it at the moment and probably I'll only start this sometime late next year, my apologies. I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for this but as you know update schedules do not exist in my vocab and I write like a freaking snail as I'm not a really great writer and it takes me forever to write at least 1000 words you know.

BUT. I just started a new story, a JUNGKOOK one in fact, a special collaboration with my elder sister and also our mutual (straight) dude friend who beta-ed and wrote too, having a guy's input has been really really awesome so yes this book is going to be best yet!

'Cruise', originally a sope fanfiction that I wrote all the way back in May when I went on a trip to Scandinavia and parts of this small fic was inspired by true events. It took me this long to get this out, but due to some problems and later my unfortunate bias wrecking fiasco (thank you red haired jungkook) that I'd decided to turn this into a jungkook fic instead.

Really appreciate it if you guys check it out on my profile and even better check out the sope version of 'cruise' on Archive Of Our Own (AO3) which would be even funnier than the jungkook version on wattpad.

This story, Cruise is based on my recent Scandinavian holiday and the style, though less vulgar and less sexual jokes than Tongue-Tied (my first fic here which is a vmin fic), in fact having no swear words at all, Cruise is a more sophisticated work though still as utterly stupid as Tongue-Tied. (Does this make any sense?)

It's already up on my profile, go and check it out and maybe tell me how horrible it is or what you think!

Thank you for all the support so far, snowflakes, I love you all so much ajghlsgh I don't deserve all the love <3 seriously I just want to say THANK YOU also for so many reads on Charm even though it has one part?? It's really crazy but that means I have high expectations to meet, I hope I don't disappoint with 'Cruise' and 'Charm' in the future!

Yours sincerely,

TaiYin.