Big Dick Don't Care!

Kyle POV
"Omgahh Sonny please don't tell my sister please I will do anything you ask me for and I'll listen to you and follow your rules and i won't disrespect you anymore if you please please don't tell my sister about this " I say looking at him with a sad but also a worried face, I look up to see Jay looking at Sonny like he finna say some shit "Kyle calm tf down nigga" he said to me before looking over to Jay "but Damn Jay, when tf you was gone tell me you liked dudes nigga!" He said sounding a little angry "a look bruh Sonny we been friends for a long time and it was just this one thing bruh so just calm down and you don't have to be fussing at Kyle and shit" "man fuck all that bruh we been friends for like 23 years and this how you tell me you like dudes, by having yo dick in my friends little brothers mouth!" He says seeming angry asf "Look I told you bro so just calm down and plus it's hard for me to tell somebody some shit like that" he said to Sonny lookin serious asf "ight bruh I understand bruh damn, but this shit gone be new to me bruh and just know that I'm always here for you man and you know that shit" Sonny said, before they both dap each other up and and hash it out  "finally" I say after watching them argue for like 30 mins "Aye man Kyle go clean off yo mouth off man you got shit all over yo mouth" Sonny said which made me feel embarrassed so I rushed off to clean myself up in the bathroom.

Jay POV
"So bro wassup with you and Kyle then" he asked looking at me smiling "cause I see you got some fuckin head my nigga, and yo ass just got to LA and you done already getting down my nigga and prolly if ain't come down here y'all would have probably fucked!" He says which make us both end up laughin out loud before dappin each other up "mannn idek, but I wanna see where this shit can go if he let me get to know him with his lil cute ass" I say while thinkin about Kyle🤤 "yeah I here you but lil nigga got a big attitude so good luck dealing wit that and aye chill with all the gay shit I'm still taking it in, which is meaning don't be fuckin on everything in the house". "My bad man I just haven't felt this way about somebody in a while since my ex, which is crazy since I just met the lil nigga" I say while thinking back to when I was happy "oh yeah I remember that bitch, I couldn't stand her mean ass man I swear, but I'm glad you starting out good bro" he says which makes us both laugh out loud asf and then dal each other up. "but aye bro I'm finna grab some to drink and head back to my room I'll see y'all niggas in the morning" he said before walking off into the kitchen "yeah, ight bro!" I say while walking up the stairs to find Kyle.

Kyle POV
As I'm walking out the bathroom I hear a knock on the door "Aye its Jay" I hear so I immediately open the door which I think made me look a lil dumb😭 "hey wassup" I say tryna act normal like shit ain't just happened, a few minutes ago "nun I just came up here to check up on you....is it okay if I come in" he says while looking me in my eyes "oh shit my bad" I say giggling nervously while opening the door wide enough for him to walk in. "So umm I just wanted to come up here and talk with you about earlier" he says while we both make some strong ass eye contact with each other, "yeah I think we should to" I say while blushing again like a lil bitch😩 ughh Omgahh this boy got me feeling all types of ways right now "so where you wan-" I was cut off by jay starting to speak "Man fuck all that look I want you to be my lil shawty, cause ever since I met yo lil cute ass I was nervous asf to talk to you and that shit don't happen with many people with me. So I wanna get to know you and learn everything about you and be yo nigga but only if you let me." He says while starring at me and waiting for my answer I guess.

"Sure" I say smiling a lil to hard, "ight bet shawty, look I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" "yup, we'll gn" I say before he walks out the door and head down the hall into the guest room.

The Next Morning

I woke up with a really bad headache, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from going on this lil date with Jay so I just got up and did my lil normal routine, after about 40 mins later walking from the bathroom I try to find my slippers so I can go downstairs and atleast try to make breakfast because today I'm in a pretty good mood. Walking down the stairs I head into the living room to play some music from on YouTube from are Xbox one, and so shihhh why not I decided to get turnt while I make some breakfast, so I put on some of that good good so I can shake some ass and fuck it up while I'm cooking!🤪 i know it sounds weird but fuck it idc I'm a lit ass person with a lit ass personality, once the music started playing I start to twerk a lil bit to get my self in the zone before heading off in the kitchen to cook!

About 45 mins later

I was working on the last batch of waffles about to take them up while I was twerking, I had felt somebody behind me and they dick all in my damn ass crack I was about to turn around and swing but stoped my self once I heard his sexy ass voice!🤤 "damn shawty you in here fuckin it up" Jay says making chills roll down my spine "boy go on somewhere with that lil thing, and watch where you pokin it!" I say side eyeing him "Look you wasn't saying that shit when you was gagging and slobbering all over my shit last night" he said with a big ass cocky smirk "boy shut up" I said smiling a little which made us both laugh a little "but damn I see you fucking it up in the kitchen with the food and shit, cause a real nigga up in this bitch hungry asf" he said while rubbing his stomach. Which made me blush a little, boy oh boy I want the dick.... shihh I want it all I said to myself in my head, "okay well you go sit down and I'll bring you your plate" "shihh you ain't gotta tell me twice" he said speed walking over to the dining room table. After making him a plate I had saw from the corner of my eye Sonny walking down the stairs, damn😩 wassup with all these damn boys wearing boxers in the morning ughhh! "Aye Kyle while you in there make me a plate to, that shit smell good asf!" He says yelling from the dining room table, after fixing both their plates I grab them and place both down on the table "well dig in, oh wait lemme get y'all some juice" I say before walking back in the kitchen to grab their drinks, but once I returned these niggas was half way fuckin done with their fuckin food "well damn y'all mfs was hungry asf" I say while handing them their drinks "that shit was good asf lil nigga, imma have to marry yo lil ass!" Jay said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

Sonny POV
"Aye Aye y'all pipe down with that shit man" I say before Kyle walks back into the kitchen
"Sonny man stop hatin nigga, and speaking of piping down I'm finna go handle a lil business in the shower, cause shawty over their" He says pointing to Kyle "got me hard asf even just back looking at him" he said whispering😂 "Man nigga get tf one with yo nasty ass and take Kyle with you" "Aye Kyle go take a shower upstairs with yo nigga!" "Sonny shut yo bitch ass up nigga damn, you gone fuck up play play" he said while mean mugging me "Sonny shut yo horny ass up that's why you lonely now you to busy lookin I'm on everybody else shit" Kyle said yelling from the kitchen eating "w/e nigga y'all know y'all wanna fuck" once I said that Jay slapped tf outta the back of my neck before running up the stairs laughing "Man Jay imma gettcho ass back nigga".