02

It was the next day and Renjun blonde stripes have gone away. He took a shower and got dressed. "Hey guys I'm gonna go get some coffee" Renjun yelled before he left.
     When he got to the coffee shop he went to the front and waited for the worker to come. "Hi can I help you?" Renjun looked up to the guy. "Hi I would like an ice coffee please." The worker smiled. He had an eye smile. "Coming right up sir!"
    Renjun sat down and waited for his coffee. He too. Put his phone, but what he saw surprised him. He had brown stripes in his hair. He wondered if his soulmate was near him. The only person he was by was the worker. But the workers voice didn't seem like the guy he ran into yesterday. So he was confused. Just then his coffee was ready.
     Renjun got up to get his coffee. "Here you go, oh your hair has brown stripes, that means your soulmate is near" Renjun looked up. "Yeah your hair has brown stripes too" the worker took out a mirror and checked his hair. "Omg I do have brown stripes in my hair"Renjun laughed. "But the thing is I got blonde stripes yesterday when I bumped into someone at the store but the guy seemed different then you." The worker nodded. "Yeah I wasn't at the store yesterday, but I already have a boyfriend. His name is na Jaemin." Renjun nodded. "Ah that's why I see some blonde stripes in your hair." Renjun thought. "Wait What if the guy at the store was your boyfriend, because I got blonde stripes yesterday and you have blonde stripes from Jaemin." The worker nodded. "Maybe, but I'm lee jeno" Renjun smiled "I'm Huang Renjun"