Chapter 15 ¤Revised¤

| CARMEN |

Pain ripped through me as I slid and collided into the dining room table. Rubbing my head, I get on all fours to crawl away. I felt his big hand wrap around my ankle, yanking me back.

I groaned as I landed on my stomach. I clawed at the ground as Daniel drug me towards him. I grabbed at everything trying to escape the clutches and torment of my boyfriend, Daniel.

Snapping out of my flashback, the doorbell rang. Stacy's here. I straightened out my shirt and I took four long strides to get to the door. I pulled it open to find Stacy with a suitcase. Why does she have a suitcase? She's only spending the night, not going on a trip to Paris or something.

"I'm here! Your world just got fabulous!" Stacy threw her arms in the air and beamed.

I forced a laugh. I was thinking about Daniel. Whenever I thought about him my stomach clenches and I feel like throwing up or passing out.

"Okay, so what should we so first? I already ordered pizza and it should be here any minute." Stacy rambled as she walked in. I followed her to the living room and she set her stuff down.

"And I brought several movies and blankets and -" I cut her off.

"Is this your first sleepover?"

"Yep! My parents were so protective over me. I couldn't wait to get out of there!" She collapsed on the couch and leaned her head back.

"Did Stacy get here yet?!" I heard Liam yell. He appeared at the stairwell with his hair messy and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah. She's here." I said as I pointed towards her.

Stacy walked over to him and she propped herself against the railing. Liam reddened.

"You look hot in the towel." She grinned.

Oh my fucking gosh.

"Me hot? I want to rip your clothes off to see what's under there -- not that I don't already know." Liam winked at her.

Someone shoot me and put me out of my misery!!

"We could go upstairs..." Stacy trailed off and bit her lip.

"Mkay," Liam agreed.

"PLEASE!" I screamed. "NO! JUST NO! LIKE CAN YOU NOT?!" I yanked Stacy away and the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, my hand still attached to Stacey's wrist. I locked eyes with that one man who is a stranger but isn't.

"Two pepperoni pizzas?" He smiled and his eyes darted between Stacy and I.

"Thanks man! I'm fucking hungry."

She signed and yanked the boxes away from Daniel. She walked away, into the kitchen.

"Leave." I harshly said.

"What? And miss the slumber party fun?" Daniel smirked at me and my fists clenched.

I'm pissed off honestly. And if I leave, I'll just get more pissed off than I already am! I'm going to stay and confront Daniel and get this out of the way. Because I'm done. I'm done of living in fear.

"I'm going to leave, but I'll be back later on tonight. I'm not going to say what time. I'll just surprise you." He winked and walked down the steps and climbed into the Pizza Hut car and drove off.

Maybe it's time to tell everyone what really happened and what's going to happen.

"Guys!" I yelled.