Chapter 2: The Kitchen Fire

Jeff Pov.

I froze when I seen the fire. What do I do? I can't think straight. I looked over at BEN. Fuck he is not sure what to do either. We are so dead by Slenderman when he finds out. We both ran to it to put it out. I grabbed a bucket and started filling it up with water while BEN ran to get the fire extinguisher. Once the bucket was filled half the kitchen was on fire.

BEN Pov.

I was running to get the fire extinguisher. While I was doing that I ran into Slenderman. I looked at him and smiled at him nervously. "Why are running BEN?" Slenderman asked me. "Ummm. No reason." I replied. He raised an invisible eyebrow at me. I chuckled slightly. I was trying get past him and he grabbed my waist with his tentacles(I don't know if I spelled this right. If I did not sorry.). "BEN I know you are not telling me something." Slenderman said. I froze and thought 'What should I do?'. I tried to get free from his grip but it was no use.

Slenderman Pov.

I was getting ready to killing when I saw BEN running up the stairs to get something. After I asked him I could tell he was not telling me. "You do remember that I can read your mind right?" I asked BEN. While he was trying to get out my grip. He froze. I was about to ask him one more time but I started smelling smoke. I teleported to the kitchen with BEN. Once I saw the kitchen I was mad that BEN didn't tell me. I teleported to the fire extinguisher and back to the kitchen. I put it out and looked at them. They smiled nervously at me. "THE FAMILY ROOM NOW!!!" I yelled. They ran to the room.