The Party

They took me to their hotel room to throw a mini party. They brought some drinks and food, which George was already excited for.

"George, why are you so excited for food?" Paul asked. George didn't answer, and proceeded to shove a handful of snacks into his mouth.

"Slow down, Georgie," I joked. He blushed at the nickname I made for him.

"Sorry. Do you want anything?" He asked, offering me a drink. "Um, no George, I don't drink." I say nervously. He raises an eyebrow. "Have you ever tried it?" I don't answer for the longest time, until John stood up for me.

"Quit making the bird shy, Hazza. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. She came to this party for fun, and that's what we're going to give her." He winked at me when it was all over, and that's where the fun began. Well, sort of.

An hour later, we had been talking for a while when I noticed that John was acting weird. He was normally energetic and talking the most, but he hardly said anything. "I need to do something, I'll be back." He excused himself and went outside the hotel room.

"How much do you want to bet that he's just pacing around the door?" Paul asked. "I bet he's not." George joined. "Ok then. If he is, you owe me $10." Paul walked out with a big smirk on his face, confident that George was going to lose.

John was outside, walking back and forth in the halls, just like Paul predicted. "John, you aren't acting like yourself tonight. Are you ok?" Paul asked. John sighed. "Well... I kinda...have a crush on Y/N. I don't know what to do. I don't want to act like a fool in front of a bird like her. Even worse, look what she's done to me." He pointed down as Paul's eyes widened. "Oh dear. I wish I could help you, but-" "Please don't tell her, ok? I don't know what she'll think. I'm not sure how to tell her."

They walked back inside, Paul smirking, whispering to George to pay up. John had his legs crossed, and still was acting weird. We continued the night talking, until Paul had suggested to play a game.