;;one

─────────────

─────────────

junkyu smiled at the sight of his friend's house. he parked his car in front of it and got off, ready to start partying.

- junkyu! - the boy smiled at the sound of his best friend's soft voice.

- yedamie!

- come in, we just started playing 'truth or dare'!

- you're so lame - laughed junkyu and followed yedam inside the house.

it was not exactly a party - more like friends gathering with many alcohol drinks and food and loud music.

the two boys entered the living room where there were several other boys, sitting in a circle. they sat next to them and junkyu looked around, searching for any unfamiliar faces.

his eyes landed on a handsome boy with black hair, sitting next to jeongwoo. next to yedam was sitting a small looking boy with huge smile on his face.

- who are the new ones? - whispered junkyu in yedam's ear.

- the one next to jeongwoo is haruto, he's in woo's class. the other one is keita. they both come from japan. actually-

just then a short boy walked in, rubbing his eyes with his small hands. his hair was messy and slightly curly, his eyes were big, reminding junkyu of a squirrel.

the boy went to one of the new boys (haruto, junkyu believed he was) and whispered something in his ear. haruto looked at him and on his face were shown different emotions - surprise, anger, pity.

he stood up and just then junkyu realized how tall he was. he was probably shorter than junkyu, since kyu was very tall himself, but he looked like a giant, standing  next to the cute boy that barely reached his shoulder.

- we'll be leaving now, thanks for inviting us and i hope we can spend more time together in the future - he said.

- what happened, mashiho, are you okay? won't you stay more, junkyu just came and we just started playing 'truth or dare' - jeongwoo looked at them surprised.

- i'm sorry. let's play some other time, okay? - smiled haruto and junkyu couldn't believe how such an intimidating looking person has such a cute smile. - goodye!

the two boys left the room quietly, just as another tall person, byounggon, entered. he looked at them and haruto looked back, mouthing 'how dare you', then left, bumping his shoulder in byounggon's.

gon sat in the circle and a small (fake) smile appeared on his face.

- so, will we start the game now?

they started playing, but, for the rest of the night, junkyu couldn't stop thinking about the cute boy with big eyes.

mashiho.

─────────────

mashikyu is fucking real y'all

also i love byounggon skskskskksksks

have a nice day/night

woozils ۵ 2019