Chapter Eight~ Red Stars

Billie's POV;

I looked into Tre's blue eyes and smiled. He looked a little different, but he was still beautiful. I pulled him on my lap and gently kissed his lips a few times.

"I feel so safe when I'm with you." Tre said as he nuzzled my nose. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I said rested my nose on his. He smiled.

"I love you too, Billie Joe."

"Tre, I need to tell you something." I said with a sigh.

"What is it?"

"Well, a long time ago I snuck into Heaven. I-I saw this angel... Her name was Adrienne. At first I thought I really liked her, so I took her to Hell, just to let her see it. She said it was beautiful and that she liked it, but she wouldn't stay. So... I forced her to." I stopped for a second and looked at Tre. He nodded for me to continue. "Well, she was really pissed at me, so she went to a lake of fire to just go relax. And then some guy started talking to her and she told him she was an angel from Heaven. The demon told Satan about it and Satan got pissed for not telling him about it first. Also, if a demon finds out you came from Heaven, they will defiantly want you. That's why Satan told you not to tell anyone. Anyway, Satan found her and he threw her in the lake of fire. She-she's gone now. She disappeared. And i-it's all my fault, Tre. I shouldn't have forced her down here. It's all-"

"Shhh, Billie, it's okay. That happened a long time ago. It's over now." Tre whispered and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so glad I have you, Tre. I love you so much." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Billie." He gently said. I held onto him tighter, just loving the feeling knowing he was here with me.

"I love being in love with you, more than anything else." I said as I pulled away from him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Tre rested his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Everything seems so perfect when you hold me in your arms." Tre gently whispered. I felt a smile spread across my face.

"You're so sweet, Tre. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

He yawned. "I'm so tired. Let's go back home."

"Okay." I said as I pulled him off my lap. I got up and took his hands, helping him up.

"Jump on my back." I said. He didn't waste anytime jumping on my back, wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I grabbed his legs and began to walk.

"Look." Tre whispered gently in my ear and pointed up to the sky. I looked up, seeing red stars in the sky.

"Do you like the stars?" I asked.

"Yes. They're beautiful." I could tell he was smiling as he spoke. He was so amazed by the stars.

"Aren't there stars in Heaven?"

"Yeah, but their blue. Not red." He explained.

"So, you like the red stars better?" I asked.

"Uh huh." He mumbled and gently kissed my neck, sending sparks through me and making me feel weak. That's how it is every time Tre kisses me.

"You're perfect, Tre. Do you know that?" But he was asleep on me. I smiled and chuckled at how adorable he is. He truly is perfect. Just perfect.