Wet, Sticky and Covered in Glitter

(So before I begin, I just wanted to thank all my followers. When I started Wattpad I didn't even think I would have any followers, and here I am with 100. It may not be a big deal to most people, but to me it just feels like an accomplishment. So thanks, it's greatly appropriated. This is a prompt I got from an English exam/test I had to do at school, and decided to use it for an occasion like this. I hope you enjoy <3)

Peter Parker was having a normal day. He woke up, had breakfast, and headed to school.
School was normal. He hadn't even had any run ins with Flash, so he could even consider it a good day.

Once the bell rang to signify the end of the school day, Peter said his goodbyes to Ned, and decided he could swing by the Avengers compound and help Tony on a project they had been working on together.

Peter put on his suit, in an alley way, and swung to the compound. As he got there, he felt his Spidey Sense go off, but when he looked around there seemed to be no danger, so he just shook it off as a false alarm. He got dressed back into normal clothes, and headed inside.

Once he got inside he felt his Spidey Sense go off like crazy. He turned toward where it was signalling him to, and ducked just in time, as a water balloon was thrown in his direction.
He looked up to find Clint, holding three more of said water balloons. Clint threw another one, and Peter dodged it. He continued this until he had no more balloons left.

"Damnit, I have to go get more." Clint muttered and began walking away.

Peter stood there in shock. He turned to where the water balloons had landed, and saw they had broken on the wall behind him, but they weren't ordinary water balloons, they were water balloons filled with glitter, water, and some glue substance.

Peter directed his attention toward where Clint was walking away, and ran up to him to stop him from leaving.

"What the hell, Clint? Why did you just try to hit me with four water balloons?" Peter asked, demanding an answer

"They are not just 'Water Balloons', they are water balloon bombs of destruction. I made them myself." Said Clint, with a proud smirk on his face.

"I don't care what they are, I just want to know why you tried to throw them at me." Peter asked again.

Clint made a sound of confusion "I thought Tony told you we were having a prank war?"

Peter cursed under his breath, and looked away "That traitor." Peter looked back at Clint and said "No, Mr Stark didn't inform me of any prank war. I think he did it in purpose to get back at me for putting expired milk in his coffee last week."

Clint laughed loudly "You really did that? Next time, include me in your pranks."

"I didn't do it on purpose! I was making us both coffee, and accidentally put expired milk into his coffee. I apologised over, and over, but he thought you put me up to it, and told me he was going to get back at me."

Clint just smiled evilly, and said sarcastically "Yeah, I'm sure it was a total accident." He then whispered "Don't worry, I've purposely put expired milk into his coffee many, many times."

And with that Clint ran away, up to go get more Water Balloon Bombs of destruction to throw at a few more members of the team.

Peter decided he might as well join in on the prank war, seeming he wasn't getting out now, or else Mr Stark would want to get back at him another way.

—————————

Peter had teamed up with Natasha, Bruce, Wanda, and Sam. The other team had Tony, Clint, Rhodey, Pietro, and Bucky.
(Yes, I changed it so Pietro was alive. I was upset that he died, and thought it would be cool if he was in the fanfiction. Deal with it.)
Steve and Pepper decided to stay out of it, although most of the team didn't really have a choice in whether or not they could stay out of it, Steve and Pepper had made it clear that they didn't want to be apart of the war.
~~~
Bruce and Natasha were making some water balloons of destruction, while Peter, Wanda and Sam we're setting up small pranks for the other team to accidentally fall victim to.

As Peter was setting a trap, when he felt his Spidey Sense go off, he turned around to see Tony holding three Water balloons all aimed at Peter.

Peter gave Tony a look of betrayal and said "I thought I could trust you, but I was clearly wrong."

Tony chuckled evilly "You shouldn't have put that expired milk into my coffee, you should have expected this."

"It was an accident!" Peter defended

"Any last words?" Tony asked as he readied the balloons to throw them at Peter

Peter looked behind Tony to see Wanda sneaking toward him, clearly she was there to save him. Peter looked back at Tony and smirked "Yeah, five: I did it on purpose!"

With that Tony stood there baffled, Wanda had a clear view, and struck Tony with four balloons, using her telekinesis. It hit Tony's back, and he fell to his knees in defeat.

Bucky and Rhodey came bursting into the room, and both yelled in sync "Water balloon fight!"

Both teams were now all in the room, ready to fight. Bucky was the first person to throw a balloon, and then everyone was throwing balloons, hiding, running, and screaming.

Everyone was wet, sticky and covered in glitter.

After about half an hour, the elevator doors opened to reveal Steve and Pepper. They had just come back from a day out to "get away from the team" for a bit.

They both looked around for with no facial expressions. After about two minutes, Pepper snapped "What happened! Why is the compound covered with glitter?" She turns to Steve "This is why we needed a day off, but clearly they need someone to baby sit them, or else they start prank wars."

Pepper turned to look at me, and then looked at Tony "You even got Peter involved, you can be such a bad influence on him." Pepper pinched the bridge of her nose "Everyone go get cleaned up, then clean up this place."

—————————

Once everyone had a shower and got dressed into clean clothes, they all cleaned up the mess they made (even though Tony had people who
would clean it for them, Pepper made him clean)

Pepper called May to tell her what happened, and she was not pleased. May told Pepper that Peter had to come home or he would be late for dinner, and then they would talk about what happened.

"No!" Peter turned from Pepper to Tony "Mr Stark, I don't wanna go." Peter pleaded but Pepper shook her head "May will ground me so hard, that it will make gravity jealous!" Peter tried again

"Peter, It's either you go home willingly, or May comes here herself to drag you home." Pepper argued

Peter sighed, but eventually gave in.

He was going to be in so much trouble, once he gets home.

(And that concludes the One-shot. I really hope you enjoyed it. It's my first fanfiction I have written, so go easy on me. I hope you all have a wonderful 2019, I am currently writing this during new year, so it's late and I'm tired xD)
<3