Chapter 3

Lock was livid. 'Who the hell are these people?!'

"Son your finally awake!" 

Lock looked up to find a his father beaming from head to toe. 'Sign, what is going on...oh yeah, it's my birthday and~~its already noon. Did I really sleep that long, ah I just noticed. The sky is red.' 

His mind wandered off, completely ignoring everything around him. See him like this, Vlad walked away from where he was standing with Lock in his arms, not forgetting to tell the guest an excuse.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are having a wonderful time, but I have to leave with Lock so excuse me." He then walked back into the mansion still holding Lock in his arms.

The people did not know what to do after the host of the party left, so they scattered and went to talk to other people as the party continued.

Inside the mansion, Vlad finally put the absent minded Lock down. Lock snapped out of his trance and noticed that they were back inside. Suddenly a swirling portal appeared before him and Iris popped out with his mother.

"Lock~~sister's back! Did you miss me?" 

"Eh, you also went with mom?" He asked in monotone as Iris took him into a big hug.

She then replied with a strange look. "Obviously, I wanted my lil' brother to taste the best of the best blood out there. Mom also let me go and I think I found my one hundred and twenty-fifth favorite blood sample. You are going to love it~"

"Uh, yeah." Lock then turned to his mother who also gave him a bear-like hug. "Welcome back mom."

"Aww, my sweet darling~ Did your father do anything--strange..." As she said this she gave a menacing look at Vlad.

"W-what do you mean honey. I-I did nothing, right son?" 

"Un! But mommy, there were some indecent people rubbing their bodies against dad..."

At the mention of this, mama bear's eyes turned cold. "Vlad, honey. Come over here." Her voice came out cold and frightening, making Vlad shiver. Even though she asked him to go to her, she reached out her hands and clenched Vlad's collar, dragged him into a nearby room. 

Lock and Iris stood there looking at the closed door. 

"Lil' brother, why don't we go get something to eat. I brought back some but yummy sweets."

A glint flashed in Lock's crimson eyes. 'Sweets.' His lips curved in a distorted way.

'Nyaa~ Lock's smile is so cute! Next time I'll have to bring more candy.' Thinking of this Iris beamed as she picked up Lock's small body and ran outside. 

The party was still going on and it seems more guests have arrived. 

Whispers broke out upon seeing who the guests were. Lock was curious so he asked his sister.

"Iris what's going on, are they important people?"

"Eh, who? Oh! Them? Umm, I think that's the Remis family. They are from another country in the west and are of royal blood."

'Does, it taste good?' He shook his head at this thought. 'Royal blood...I don't think I'll be able to have a taste.'

Lock's mind went elsewhere again and didn't notice the Remis family coming towards his and Iris's direction. 

"Hello, you two must be Mr and Mrs. Grail's son and daughter." Said a regal looking lady, supposedly the queen.

"Y-yes, it is a pleasure meeting you. I am Iris and this here is my brother Lock." Honestly Iris also didn't notice the approaching royals because she was looking at Lock's dazed face. It was really cute.  

Lock snapped back to reality and finally noticed the people in front of him. All he could think at this moment was: 'Dazzling, they are blinding me. How can people be this beautiful?'

The lady that greeted the two children had a pair of shinning caramel colored eyes and smooth fair white skin. Her blond hair is slightly curled hair, reaching only to her shoulders and the gentle aura that radiated around herself is refreshing and calm. She is wearing a puffy lavender gown that reached down to the ground, with intricate designs and glittering gemstones around her hips. 

The man behind her had brown hair combed to the side and cold blue eyes. He wore a black suit adorned with silver buttons and a black top hat. 

Lock's eyes landed on the boy next to the man. The boy looked to be a year or two older than Lock and just some inches taller. He had short blond hair and clear blue eyes...

Lock slid down Iris's arms like a squid then floated towards the boy. Like literally floating, his feet were off the ground! But all of a sudden he hugged the boy, leaving the other stiff as a brick.

The boy: "..."

The boy's parents: "..."

Iris: "...Why is my Lock hugging someone else...why....."

Lock: 'OMG! Soooo cute!' 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Willow: "Still deciding if I want this to be BL...Thank you for reading!"