Brendon Gets A Phone!

~Back With BreadBin~

Brendon runs into his new home giggling, Ray being the groovy dude that he is, let Brendon secretly text Dallon all day. Apparently Gerard was pissed about that but he didn't care.

Been drops his backpack off at his bedroom door and lays on his bed.

Today was good. He would ask Dallon the answers for things and Dal would give him them.

The only problem was...

Spelling.

Brendon is trash at spelling, the grammar, Dallon didn't worry about, but Brendon was not good at spelling.

Half of the time Dallon wouldn't respond for a minute because he was trying to figure out his boyfriends spelling mistakes.

Brendon stares up at the ceiling thinking about Dallon. Dallon...

Dallon.

Dallon.

Dallon!

That beautiful face he has...

Brendon's mom appears at the door, knocking on the frame.

"May I come in?" Grace asks with a smile. Brendon nods, he lays on his stomach facing his mother.

"What's got you in a good mood?" She asks.

"Dallon! M-My friend Ray- he knows someone who knows Dally! So Dally and I were talking!!! O-oh! Um, can Brenny get a phone?" Grace raises her eyebrow.

"You don't have one?" Brendon shakes his head no.

"I suppose I can get one for you, how about tomorrow?" Brendon nods, he starts giggling and kicking his feet excitedly.

"Thank you!" Brendon says, he gets up running past his mom to downstairs.

"Dallon! I'm getting a phone- oh yeah..." Brendon stops in his tracks and sighs.

Brendon just stares at the ground for a couple seconds before lifting his head back up and grabbing an apple.

He lazily walks up the stairs back to his bedroom, he shuts the door and eats  I his apple.

Brendon couldn't wait to get a phone tomorrow...

~is this Tuesday or Wednesday?~

Brendon was sitting in his last period. Staring at the clock, even though he has no clue when school ends. All day he was telling Bob and Ray how he'll get to text his boyfriend.

"Okay class, pack up your things! Class is over in four minutes!" Brendon quickly puts his binder away and runs to the door waiting.

As soon as the bell rings he bolts out of class to his locker. He quickly opens it and shoves everything in and grabbing what he needs to take home.

Brendon sprints out of the school and looks around for his moms car. When he spits it he rubs as fast as he can to it.

Luckily he was first so he got the front seat.

"Hey honey, how was school?" Grace asks while rubbing her sons knee.

"Honey?"

"Ignore that Bren, so, what's got you all jumpy?" Brendon smiles and buckled up his seatbelt.

"Phone! I can text Dally!" He says happily.

Grace smiles. Soon enough Bren's siblings arrive and they drive home.

"Okay kids, Brendon and I are going to go get him a phone, we'll be back in a bit, bye love you!" Grace says as Bren's siblings leave the car.

When they're all out she drives off. Brendon stares out the window at the unfamiliar city.