Decisions

All night y/n couldn't sleep all she could think about was B and Zion. She knew she had to make a decision but what did she really have to go off of. She has a 4 year stable relationship with Brandon she knows him in and out and she had a one time fling with Zion . She knows nothing about him but the sex was amazing and left her shook.
Y/n POV maybe i should be honest maybe i should try dating Zion, i mean me and b are so young and we really don't know anything else. What am i saying?! How am i going to let this guy who i fucked one time change my feelings?! I am such a mess! I have to see Zion again ! I'm going to just text him.
B was out he was at the studio again he has been spending a lot of time there. Y/n went in the bedroom pulled out her phone and FaceTime Zion.
"Hey sexy" Zion said looking like he was laying down himself. "Hey" y/n said back just staring at how fucking hot he looks. " what's good ma?" " nothing b is gone and i don't know my feelings are all over the place; i think i really like you even though i don't really know you , i don't know it's just crazy". " damn ma the dick got you sprung?" Zion said with a laugh " I'm serious do you think we could explore this"? What if we could have something here other then a fling"? " i don't know i mean i do like you and i love fucking you so let's do it " he said. " ok I'm going to be honest with my boyfriend I'm not going to string him along, it would be good for us to take a break figure stuff out, I'm going to go see him at the studio I'll call you back in a bit let you know what happens" y/n said.

"By the way, did you dye your dreads?" " Yes i did you like?" " Yes i do , you look hot" ok let me call you in a bit" bye!Y/n couldn't believe this was happening she loves B but she wanted to try this out with Zion, so confused she just doesn't wa...

Y/n couldn't believe this was happening she loves B but she wanted to try this out with Zion, so confused she just doesn't want to string him along. She got dressed and got herself together. She was going to drop by the studio as a surprise. She wasn't going to tell him there but to let him know she wanted to talk. Also in case he wanted to have some studio sex that would be ok too. She got in her Benz and pulled into the studio there was a car there she didn't recognize. She got out and opened the door of the studio and what she saw made her want to throw up. She saw some girl making out with her man up against the wall as he fingered her. Tears rolled down her eyes but she couldn't be mad because she did the same to him. She dropped her purse in state of shock. That made them stop and look over and see her. " Y/n omg! Please I'm so sorry" y/n ran out to her car he chased after her. "Baby please I'm so sorry" please! You have to forgive me " " i came here to talk i met someone and i wanted to explore it but looks like you felt the same way" y/n said
in between sobs y/n looked at him and said " we need a break" " baby no we need to just figure this out" B pleated with her. " you were cheating on me! How long has this been going on?! Who is she?" " ok let me explain, her name is Charlotte she is the daughter of the guy who owns the studio after my sessions she come to watch and i like the attention" " i never meant to hurt you" " look B i haven't been honest either i fucked this guy i met and i was coming to be honest with you but looks like karma beat me to it" y/n said crying. " look I'm going to leave we need a break we need to figure this shit out we are hurting each other. I love you but I'm leaving" y/n said. Getting in her car and not looking back. She pulled over and took out her phone. Crying she managed to call Zion.
" babe what's wrong?" Did he not take it well?" " no, he was cheating on me too!" " shittt Zion said surprised. " well fuck that hoe he ain't shit he sure don't deserve you" come to my house I'll take care of you". " ok baby I'll be right over" .
driving to 1234 mockingbird lane not looking back.....