Sparks Will Fly (Pt.2)

Kaminari climbed on top of you, your legs in between his, his hands by both sides of your head.

You were his prey and you were trapped.

He then gave you a bit of a cheeky smile and placed his forehead on yours.

"Yunno, you shouldn't be so tense if were gonna do this."

You breathed. Then smiled.

"Yeah, yeah," you wrapped you arms around his neck and kissed him. He continued with your buttons. You watched him as he slipped your straps off your shoulders and cupped one of your breasts.

"Mmmm,"He gently fondled with it and you let out a small groan as he kissed and licked the other. Your body shuddered. He was being very gentle with you and you certainly appreciated it. You really appreciated him.

You closed your eyes and just focused where he was touching you. You let out a gasp as he squeezed one of your hard buds. He had been looking at you, almost analysing everything.

His eyes seemed to glow in the dark like they were charged with the electricity,which resided in the boys body.Although breath taking, it was strange because you were sure that it hadn't been too long since school.

You felt his hand brush your thigh and then lift your legs. With both legs in each hand, he tilted his head, smiled and spoke, "You good?" You nodded again. He proceeded to put one leg on his shoulder and kissed the inner thigh of the other. Inching closer and closer till he got to your underwear.

Carefully, he latched on and pulled it off till mid-thigh. He leaned back down and became sucking your clit. You jerked at the feeling but he wasn't phased, only gripping you a little tighter.

"Ahh~ haaah~" Strings of small moans left your mouth. Embarrassed, you put your slender wrist in your mouth to stop them. The Blonde only continued to prepare you, spreading you even more and rubbing you with one finger. Slowly inserting it, he began to pump.

As he added another, the feeling of being touch from the inside was really starting to get to you. Moans barely muffled and you were drooling. Kaminari twisted his fingers and then pulled out.

"Hey, I want to try something," his fingers glistened and then a little spark appeared at the top. What he was about to do clicked and you removedyour wrist to speak.

"I-is that s-safe?"

"It should be, plus, it'll be a little shock"

You watched and he placed the two fingers and rubbed your clit once more.

"AHH!" You gasped loudly and your body jumped. Your heart was beating fast and your legs shook. Your moans started again, as he fingered you. He spoke but you couldn't hear the words and he stopped.

He let your legs lay on the bed while he unbundled his belt. You caught your breath and saw the smirk on his face.

"You're so wet, Y/N~" he got off his bed and took of his pants and boxers, revealing his hard dick and grabbed the condom. His cock was standing tall and leaked pre-cum. You stared at his member.

"It hurts yunno, but you're gonna help this time," he placed the condom on hopped back on the bed."And don't worry about hiding anything, no one will hear us."

Kaminari zapped you once more and you moaned. You were dripping wet.

"mmAh~ Kami, Kami! Ahh~" A feeling of desperate want was building up and you were begging without even knowing.

He loomed over you, kissed and whispered to you sweet words. Adding fuel to the burning desire. He inserted slowly and quickly kissed you. You shut your eyes and held you boyfriend tight.

When you parted to breath, he grabbed your hips and started to move.

"HUh WaIt- Ah! Kami~" He did not stop though, his groans and yours making the lyrics to a song called sex. The gentle, slower moments were becoming faster, rougher trusts.

"F-fuuck~"

"Heehe, I'm glad you're, Ah, enjoying,"

At the tip of each of his fingers, he let of the tiniest of sparks make contact with you skin. 'I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck.' You gripped the duvet and threw your head back. The heat was building up and you were so close.

"Ggah~ Y/N" his voice was hoarse now from the groans and he adjusted the position. You began to beg for him to stop but you were there.

...You hit your climax.

"AHhh Kaminari~ Kaminari~ hah hah," your body was shaking and tears fell from your cheeks. You looked at the boy who was still thrusting into you, mouth agap, and reached out your hand. He took it and he made a strange face. Perhaps that's what you looked like. He had finally reached his climax and fell onto you.

As if one being, you could feel his heartbeat and yours. He pulled out and hugged you. You had zero energy left to do anything. He through away the condom and left the room. Time passed by in an instant and he returned from having a shower.

"I hope you know," he said very quietly. "I really love you"

You felt overwhelmed by such words, even if he was your boyfriend.

Then it all went black.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You woke up in the same, familiar room. It belonged to Kaminari Denki. Your boyfriend. You searched with your hands but couldn't find your lover. You sighed.

Rubbing your eyes and sitting up, you recalled the events that occurred. 'Well... I'm not a virgin anymore...'The thought was broken by the sound of the doorknob. You turned your head to look and saw an embarrassed Kaminari by the door.

"Mornin', glad to see you're awake. Are you feeling okay?"

"Ofcourse I'm feeling okay, I feel great," you replied with a small smile. Your boyfriend averted your gaze.

"Are you sure? You didn't have any nightmares did you?" He looked concerned. You were confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"..."

"Something's wrong I know there is TeLl Me!"

He looked at you and then down to his feet with a blush,"Well, um, last night you were moaning in your sleep and stuff..."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Moaned in your sleep. You were.... dreaming?

"Okay... Then why do you sound worried?" You asked. He looked up at you with a sad expression.

"Well," he began,"You were saying things too and it sounded like you had been asking me to stop. Y/N, be honest, was I doing anything... bad to you?"

Silence. You rised from the bed and were actually unfortunately wet 'down there'. You walked over to your boyfriend and hugged him tight. The blonde was a little surprised but accepted it.

"Kaminari," you took a step back and looked into his eyes, "Someone as sweet as you could never hurt me" you kissed him on the cheek.

He inhaled,"Thank God, because that quirk you were hit with was said to cause very realistic dreams and nightmares, so i got a little worried yunno," Kaminari paused for a second, lifting a finger and pointing it at you while the sparks danced around. With a smirk on his pretty face

"So then, Y/N,what were you dreaming about?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
SORRY TOOK SO LONG
AND DON'T WORRY IM WORKING ON THE FANART (it's gonna look like shit tho please be kind)
Wattpad is a jackass
Also if you Enjoyed don't forget to vote ThaNks😀😀😀😀