Chp 7.

TERIS POV:

I woke up and looked down and she wasn't there. She must of left before kamar got home so he wouldn't wonder where she is at. I texted her " hey my love you are home right?" I asked. " Ya but I'm coming back over. kamar said I need to get out and have a little vaca. If it's okay with you, can I stay with you for the rest if the week?" "of course you can my love, the more I get to see you the better. We can even order pizza and watch movies all night. Something scary so you will cuddle close to me ;) ." I replied. " please no scary movies?! I promise I will cuddle with you either way!" she said back. " I'll see you soon beautiful!"

SHERRIS POV:

I can't believe I'm going to stay with the love of my life. If kamar knew what was going on he would never let me stay there. I packed a huge bag. Enough for three or four days, I needed the options. I kissed kamar a good bye kiss " love you" he said. "love you too. thanks for this." kissing him on the cheek and leaving out the front door. Sprinting to my car, I unlocked it and threw my bag in. The excitement was killing me that when I got in the car I screeched a little. Her house was absolutely gorgeous. The way that it looked small on the outside but was open and huge on the inside was great. I knocked on the door and heard her yell "come in love." I walk inside to flower petals on the floor making a path. Being curious, I follow the path which I realized was leading to the living room. I saw her and dropped my bag. She stood there with flowers and chocolates in her hand and pizza sitting on the table.

"Wow babe you didn't have to do this for me! I swear you just impress me even more every time I see you!" I practically jumped in excitement. " Ya I'm pretty much the best!" She teased and then winked at me. " I'm so ready to watch a movie and cuddle with my best friend. I know it's not been very long but I know I love you with everything I have. I'm never gonna let you go." I pulled her in for a hug. " I've known that I would love you since the moment I saw you walk in the first day. I never believed at first sight until it happened to me." She whispered in my neck which sent a shock down my body. She pulled away slowly and looked at me with those amazing soft blue eyes. She pecked my lips softly. " Okay lets eat I'm starving!!" She said " that's all I get?" I asked with a puppy dog face look. She pulled me in by my waist and kissed my forehead then my nose and finally my lips. She held her lips on mine and let them linger there. We fell to the couch with me in top of her. I let all my weight on top of her because I wanted to be as close as I could. I kissed her neck softly and moved over so we could lay side my side. I thought to myself I never wanted this to end.

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER. HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO IS HARD TO WRITE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!