Kyle Spencer

Y/N POV;

"Kyle, look." I show him the white slip of paper with the words 'food' printed on it. He tilts his head at me as I pronounce it. "f-f-f-"  Kyle attempts to say it, only to be frustrated by trying. "Kyle, It's okay. We'll try later."  I spoke softly to him, planting my hand on his. "s-s-stupid"  Kyle jerks away his hand. "Kyle, don't act like that. You're not stupid." I frown at him. "stupid! stupid!"  Kyle starts to boil in his own rage. "Kyle calm down-" I grab his hand to make him calm down. "Stupid! Stupid!" Kyle pushes me against the wall, grabbing my neck. "Kyle-" I gasp for air as he chokes me with his bare hands. Kyle starts to sob silently as he screams the word 'stupid' into my face. Kyle stops screaming as he starts to look deep into my eyes. I try to breath, but he is still holding me by the neck pretty tight. "K-kyle-" I grab his wrist, begging for air. He lets go, falling to my chest to sob. I breath the air again, looking down at him. "Hey, hey! It's okay, you're okay" I lean my head into his. I plant a kiss on his forehead, as I play with his curly blonde locks of hair. He looks back at me, but kisses me with his soft lips. I smile into the kiss, letting him know I like it. He stops, making a cheeky, cute smile. I smile at him, as I play with his hair. "F-food"  Kyle blushes. "You want some noodles or...?"  I walk to the door, turning to look at him. "N-no, I'm not hungry f-f-for that..." he looks at me like I'm a idiot. "Then what do you want to eat?" I sigh, putting my hand on my, already sweating forehead. "I want cereal, L-l-lucky Charms!" he gives a grin. I nod, leaving half way out the door before I hear what he was saying. "I- Love- You-" he spits out those words, quietly. I run to him, kissing him. 

I love him so much.

(HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 2019 - xoxo Carolina)