Me n some of my friendos lmao

The six of us were together in my living room, basically just talking and watching TV. Kevin was in the corner watching a.... Different sort of TV on his phone. *cough* Hentai. *cough* We all knew what he was watching but didn't mention it. Alayna and Katie were cuddling on a loveseat, showing eachother memes. Romantic. On the bigger couch is me, Clawd, and Rawr, me in the center. "GUUUYYSS." I groan. "What?" Clawd says, annoyed. "I'm bored." "W-well, w-what do you w-wanna do?" Rawr stutters weakly. "Mmmmm... A game?" "What are you, five?" Clawd says. There's a silent pause after that. "Anyway," I say. "What should we play?" "Spin the bottle~" Clawd replies with a wink. "Okie, but we'll need more players. ALAYNAAAA! KATIEE!!! SPIN THE BOTTLE!" I screech. "Fuck that, nah." Katie says bluntly. Alayna shrugs. "Sure." We sit in a circle on the floor. I dragged Katie in, but we decide maybe not to disturb Kevin.. "I'll go first." I smile. "We n-need a bottle.." Rawr points out. "Oh, right." I realize. I grab a beer and fuckin' chug that shit. "Kay, here's the bottle." I spin it aaandd.. Clawd. Clawd looks at me with a sly expression on his face. I sigh. I crawl over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, him putting his hands around my waist. I kiss him passionately and I feel him trying to turn it into a french kiss, but I deny and pull away. I mouth the word 'later' and wink. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Your turn, Clawd." Katie says, taking a moment to stop grumbling over having to play. Clawd spins the bottle and it lands on Alayna. "Nah bro I'm taken." Alayna says. "Yeah.....Mine." Katie says. Clawd shrugs. "What do I do then?" he says. "......Hug." I answer. Clawd has an awkward hug with Alayna. Alayna spins the bottle and it lands on Katie. Katie sees and blushes uncontrollably, her face red. Alayna is also very much a tomato. Alayna leans in slowly, but decides not to go for the lips. She gives Katie a small peck on the forehead. They are both very fuckin' red. Lookin' like some ripe ass strawberries, y'know? Katie spins the bottle and it lands on me. "Ahem," She says in denial. "I will not kiss, hug, or touch that creature." I stare at her. I go over to her aaaaand she slaps me across the face. I go back to my seat. "That's fair." I say, and spin the bottle. Rawr. He's always kinda been my crush, along with Clawd. He stares at the bottle, and then me. He tries hiding his pink face. I put my hand on his cheek and lean in. I kiss him gently and sweetly. He's still for a moment but kisses back afterward. I pull away and look him in the eyes, before returning to my seat. "I think we can be done with this dumb game now?" Katie grumbles, her face still red. "Yeah, I wanna go back to TikTok memes." Alayna laughs. I shrug. "Yeah, I guess we can stop playing." Clawd gets up and sits back on the couch. I look at Rawr and smile, before also getting up to sit on the couch. I kissed of the hot guys. Score. Kevin looks up from his phone and unplugs his earbuds. "Why the fuck are you all red as shit?"