Mack x FEM!Reader cause that had to exist. [NOT SMUT]

Okie so in this we're like.. Dating x//D idk this is weird ig lol. I think after this i might make a lot more reader x me stories cause i kinda like the idea.. idk, tell me what you think in the comments. anyway, onto the story! <3 

       Mack walks into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. They give you a warm smile. "Need anything else?" They grin. "Maybe the soda I asked for, like, FOREVER ago." you smirk in reply.  Mack rolls their eyes and walks back into the kitchen, then coming back with a can of your favorite soda. "Everything ready now?" Mack asks. "I'm good. You need anything?" "Nah, love. Anyway, what movie did you pick?" you smile. "It's this new scary movie. oOoOOoOoo!" you try your best at making a 'spooky' ghost noise. Mack chuckles and sits next to you. You lean your head on Mack's shoulder, Mack putting an arm around you in return.  You turn on the movie. It starts with a character bloodied and injured running in the streets, with a stereotypical masked killer following close behind. It was a carbon copy of all the other scary movies, but you still feel a shiver crawl up your spine. And then.. Jumpscare! You jump, a little scared gasp escaping your lips. Mack laughs gently. "Scared~?" They tease. "N-no!" You stutter. Mack laughs again and turns your head. "There is nothing to be afraid of, my gorgeous, I will protect you forever." Mack presses their lips against yours. "Such soft lips.." Mack mutters sweetly in your kiss. You smile gently. Mack lays their head on your chest, making you blush as you look down at them. You giggle a bit under your breath and hit play on the tv, continuing the movie.