//Chapter 20\\

**Raven's Pov**

I still can't believe that my brother cheated on Stassie when he went out last night.. Part of me is very pissed at Colson, but I'm more worried about how Stassie is going to react since she is pregnant with my brother's kid.. 

Stassie hasn't really been near or even talked to Kells since she saw the video. Stassie and I have been sleeping in the same bed for the past few days Travis has been sleeping in a spare room. Kells on the other hand has been really out of it lately, like he doesn't even look at me or Stassie. 

Honestly I'm just kind of over everything at the moment; I guess being six and half months pregnant can have something to do with that. Stassie's belly is so small and cute, but mine on the other hand is kind of bigger and really round. 

"Hey Raven?"

"Yeah Stas?"

"I'll be right back okay?"

"Wait, where are you going?"

Stassie didn't say anything she just walked out of the room and I heard her go downstairs. A few minutes later Travis walked in the room with a smile on his face. 

"Why are you so cheery this early babe?"

"Uh well, I just had the best dream baby"

"At least one of us is actually getting sleep" Travis walked over to the bed and layed down where Stassie has been sleeping the past few days. 

"It's because you haven't been sleeping in the same bed as me baby, I'm your good-sleep charm."

"Wow Travis"

"What babe?"

"Nothing never mind."

"Uh huh okay. How are my babies doin'?" Travis lifted up my shirt and layed his head on my stomach. 

"Seriously Travis?"

"What's wrong?" Travis looked at me then kissed my stomach and he started to talk to our kids causing me to giggle. 

"Why are you so cute Raven?"

"Me cute? Hell no, you're the cute one Travis."

"Thanks baby, so are you." Travis sat up and he kissed my cheek I blushed a little. 

"Babe we have to agree on names before our kids are here."

"Yeah I know that baby. Tell me the ones you like then I will tell you the ones that I like deal?"

"Okay deal Travis. For a girl the names I like best are Olivia, Beverly, and Hazel."

"I like Olivia and Hazel better then Beverly."

"Okay well that's a start babe. The best boy names that I really like are: Caleb, Garette, and Elijah."

"Okay I really like Caleb and Elijah isn't too bad, but Garette is a no-go."

"Alright fine Travis, let's hear your names then."

"Alright fine baby. For a girl my favorite names are Lana, Avery, and Victoria."

"Aw those all are so cute names Travis. What about for a boy?"

"Alright are ready to hear them baby?"

"Yes Travis."

"Winston, Cody, Everett"

"okay Cody is cute but it's too common. Winston and Everett on the other hand are cute and unique." 

"Well I'm glad that we agree on those two boy names."

"All of those names you both said are cute." Stassie said from the doorway. Travis and I smiled at Stassie well until I saw my brother standing right behind her, then my smile dropped. 

"Uh hey Travis can I please have a few minutes alone with my sister please?"

"uh yeah Kells"

"No Travis please stay right here?" I whispered to Travis but I don't think that he heard me because he got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Stassie followed behind Travis until I couldn't see them walking anymore. Kells walked in and he closed the door behind him, but he stayed by the door. 

"Look Colson whatever you have to say just say it and get this over with."

"Damn sis, someone's in a grumpy mood."

"Fuck off Colson, talk or I'm leaving the room."

"Alright, look about what I did to Stassie.."

"Don't you fucking dare Colson! That's enough we're through talking." I got up from my bed and I started walking away from the bed but Kells was still standing directly in front of the door so that I couldn't get out. 

"Get the hell out of the way or I'll scream"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Fucking try me Colson." Kells slowly moved away from the door and I pushed him out of my way then went to go find Travis. I walked down the hallway and I saw Travis and Stassie sitting on a couch watching TV. 

"Hey baby"

"Stas Kells is waiting for you in your room."

"Oh okay thanks Raven."

Stassie got up from the couch and walked to their room in search of Colson. I sat down on the couch beside Travis and layed my head on his arm. "Everything okay baby?"

"I'd rather not talk about it Travis."

"Oh okay babe, I won't force you to talk about it." 

"Okay good" Travis and I watched Finding Nemo until I fell asleep.