"Write about a funeral from the dead persons view"

⚠️TW⚠️

I look at everyone sitting in the room. Why are they here? Why are there so many people? I thought it would just be a few family members and Charlotte. She was really my only close friend. We were really close for a while. What happened? Oh right, i spiraled out of control. She started to see what was wrong with me and started to leave. God I miss her. Everyone here is probably wondering why is did this. They saw that I was starving myself. They saw the little marks on my wrist when my sleeves slipped. They saw how much pain I was in. Not once did they ever say "Hey, I think you should see a therapist". Well at least my family never did. Charlotte saw. She suggested that I talk to my parents or she would. I begged her not to. God why did I push her away. I might not be right here if I didn't push her away. I wouldn't be cold and pale and in a fucking coffin. What would I say to her if I could get out of this dumb coffin right now? "Hey. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to push you away. I should've listened to you. I should've talked to someone. I could've been with you. We could be in target right now, messing around. Or we could've been laying under the stars talking about life's biggest questions, like we used to do. But instead we're here. You're crying. I made you cry. I'm sorry." Does that even make sense? Does anything even make sense?