vhat happend italy

Germany P.O.V

All the counrtys are having a meeting today. These fick people are arshloch, America and England are fighting, France is trying to get my brother's atention. But some thing is missing! But what could it be! Looking around the room then I noticed fransico and romono arn't here I could have sworn I saw them check in to there hotel rooms last night...... And what's been going on with Italy I haven't seen him in a mounth..... I geuss to night I'll go and see them I hope italy is ok? wait what the fick am I thinking scheisse I can't be wored about every fick thing verdammt!

ITALY P.O.V

I haven't been able to see germany in a hole month I miss him but my brother romono told me I can't see him any more..... plus when do I have the time my brother romono has been selling me as a sex slave every night and day! some one please save me wispering while watching my bfother romono clecked the money from the man then walking out of the room.

THE MAN P.O.V

well....well....well you better be wourth $400 dollors bitch walking up to the thin scrawny little boy I would have to say he look 19 he was a cute youngster that I coudn't wait to fuck pushing him down on the bed riping off all his close watching him cry don't you dare fucken cry bitch slaping him across the face kissing him sloply hand cuffing him to the back bored.

GERMANY P.O.V

well the meeting is over I geuss I'll go see Francisco now! walking up to the front desk ummmm excuse me! yes how my I help you sir....

I was wondering it you can tell me what room francisco is in please!

Of corse! watching her type stuff on her computer ok well he is in room 48 on floor 2 and here is a key O ummm thank you walking away see had a look of sorow in her eyes when I said his name why......

ITALY P.O.V

He slaped me it hurt so cazzo much I started crying even more when he hand cuffed me to the back bord then I scremed out GERMANY SAVE ME PLEASE  shut the fuck up you twit all I wanna hear out of your fuckin mouth is gagging and moans you hear me I noded my head yes, good!!!

then just like that he fliped me over and started to spred out my cheeks to see my asshole then ejesting his minchia so that he could go in the worst part is that he's going in dry this is going to fucken hurt all of a shudent he pushed all of it in all at once with out a warning I started to cry even more it hurt so cazzo much after about 5 min I hear a knock on the door that's when I disided to yell for help again GERMANY SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE I yelled that out only to be banged harder and to be hit really hard on the head.

GERMANY P.O.V

I got to room 48 only to knock on the door only to hear a yell saying GERMANY SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE! that voice its Italy's voice I tryed to open the door but it was locked then I remembered about the key I opend the door to a crying italy being raped right then and there I felt my hesrt beack in half I was so mad I took out my gun and shot them man in the arm he intsently jumped off italy and puntend his pants then tryed to run out but I grabed him by the throught and look at his dusksting face.

you fick arshloch that boy is mine and only mine you hear me he nodded yes then I thought him out of the room thinking wait what did I just say? thinking off in to my own little word only to hear crying rushinfg over to italy side undoing the handcuffs Vhat happend Italy