a bath?

ITALY P.O.V

Germany..... yes italy? thank you so very much!!! Like I said no problem and don't worry about it.

Come on ve need to give dich a bath!

felling him place me on the bed softly Italy dich got to let go ov my neck I didt say any thing I just noded my head and slowly relessed my arms from his neck I'll be vight back ok? ok.... watching him leave the room hearing him start the water next thing I know I fell a sleep.........

GERMANY P.O.V

As I waled back in to the room I see a sleeping fraliciano. I didt want to wake him up but I know I had to give him a bath. Fraliciano wake up you need to have a bath I wispered picking him up. But germany I don't wanna get up come on dich need a bath ok......

picking up italy caring him to the restroom seting him on the ground taking off my army jackey off ov him then talking off his boxers trying not to plush hering him whine from all the pain that he was in from that fucked up man.

ITALY P.O.V

Germany came and picked me up from the bed and took me to the restroom and started undresing me I all most moaned but I was able to pass it off as ig it was pain from elier. Then Ludwig helped me in to the bath then just vanished so I finshed up my bath by my self then?

GERMANY P.O.V

I coudnt take it any more! I don't know what I fucken feel for him but I got to just get him in the bath and leave.

************Time Skip*************

I left Fraliciano in the bath tub for a bit vhill I kool off. Vhat haz poor italy done to diserv this?!