Ch. 25

Sara's pov.
Today is Lauren's birthday party, she's turning 17. Oh! Also its a surprise party, Luke's idea. But its at 10:00pm and its... 6:00pm! WHAT!
Ugh I lay back down in bed and decided on what to do till than.
....
....
....
"Ill just shower".
I get up, shower, brush my hair and teeth, put on some make up, and get dressed. I decided to be lazy so I just put on sweats and a T-shirt.
-
-
-
Its three hours later and I am so BORED! Ughhh, what ever I play 5sause just singing and dancing when i hear a knock on the door.
I open the door, "Helllllo."
Its Nate, "Hey!"
"NATE THANK GOD IM SOOO BORED!!"
He laughs and I grab his arm and pull him inside.
"Ow Sara whats with the super loud music!" Nate shouts.
"I said I was bored remember!" I go to turn the music of when Nate grabs my wrist.
He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. I laugh a little and wrap my arms around his neck. We kinda swayed around than realised this music didn't fit.
"Come on Nate lets watch tv."
"Ha nope." He grabbed my hand and spun me around.
"Haha Nate!"
He grabbed my hand than put his other on my waist than started tipping us side ways and back up. We were both laughing so hard our faces turned red.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
I shout the song and Nate just laughs twirling me around.
Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
Nate looks around the room making me laugh.
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you dont swim, you'll drown
But dont move, honey
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Nate and I both fall to the floor going with the lyrics.
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down (hey!)
Hey! Nate replies to the song.
Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Let's get out, let's get out
'Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down
While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking
If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you
Nate fell to one knee in front of me, and I raised my hand to my mouth pretending to be shocked.
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
I made a mixtape straight out of '94
I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now, that I'm so down
Nate swung me out at arms length than twirled me back. Who new he could dance!
Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down
Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
The song is now forgotten as Nate and I enter our own little word. Now say Im cliché whatever but its like my vision tunnelled. I know that I love Nate and he loves me but I dont know when he will remember that. There memories gone its like everything is lost and I just want to shake him like its gunna make him wake up or something. But right now I know that we do love each other so maybe I could use this second chance. A second chance to fix our mistakes and make our bond even stronger.
You look so perfect standing there
In my American apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down (hey)
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
(hey, hey)
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart (hey, hey)
And I know now, that I'm so down (hey, hey)
Hey"
Nate and me sing 5Sauce songs and just have fun.
"NATE OH MY GOD!" I just looked at the clock and it 9:40pm!
"NATE WE HAVE TO GO WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE LAUREN TO THE SURPRISE PARTY!"
"SHIT GO!"
"WAIT NO MY OUTFIT IS NOT APPROPRIATE AND I PLANED THIS WHOLE THING! ALSO LIKE I WORKED REALLY HARD ON AN OUT-"
"SARA JUST CHANGE!"
I dash into my room while Nate grabs everything we need. My outfit is already laid out so its easy.
I put on a black crop top with a few flowers on it (but not a lot like 7 full flowers), with a blue/gray skirt, and a black cardigan.
I run back out and we hop in the car to get her.
We get to her.
-
-
I get out of the car and walk to the door, apparently Nate was to "lazy" to come up with me.
"LAUREN OPEN YOUR DOOR!"
"LAUREN!"
"LAUREN!"
Im just yelling and hitting her door waiting for her to open up.
"LAUREN GOD DAMNIT!" I lean up on the door, right when she opens it...
"AGH!" I fell over into Lauren and we sprawled onto the floor.
"Oh my god Sara Im so sorry,"
*beep*
*beep*
My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and I see its from Luke.
"Sara! Sara! Stall now! Were not ready!"
How are they not ready!
"What but Im with Lauren now!"
"No you need to stall! April dropped the cake and it landed in the punch!"
What oh well its just cake! Why are they freaking out someone can just get another during the party!
"So what thats easy to fix."
"...... It uh... Fell. . . Into. . . Ya know.... the stereo and uh breaking it, causing a power outage...."
THOSE GOD DAMN IDIOTS IM GUNNA KILL EM!
"WHAT THE HECK YOUR ALL IDIOTS FIX IT NOW!"
I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. Wait what do I tell Lauren?
"Oh hey! Lauren, bud, friend, hey!"
"Um hi?"
"So Nate just got an urgent call from... the hospital! Ya his. . . Dad! Fell down the stairs! So ya he will be back in a bit to uh get us! ya.."
Lauren's face flashed with concern, "Oh no thats horrible! We should cancel our plans and be with him!"
Well shit! Now what!
"Oh no no he is fine! Just a few bruises, no biggie really! Ya and if anything we should have plans so he is distracted from the almost accident."
I emphasise the word almost so Lauren doesn't freak any more.
"Oh ok?"
*Diana's pov.*
Oh no oh no oh no! Im trying to stay clam and help the others, but we paratactically just broke the party. Also because of the power outage its pitch black. So were all stuck in Luke's basement in the dark with no lights.
"Ok everyone lets all just go to the walls and look for a light switch."
"Ok!" everyone answers.
"Ow!"
"Hey you hit me!"
"Watch it!"
"YOUR ON MY FOOT."
"Hey! thats inappropriate!"
Everyone starts yelling at each other as we bump into our selfs.
"YOU GUYS!" I get there attention, "JUST USE YOUR PHONES AS LIGHTS!"
"Oh right"
"Sorry"
"My fault"
"It was still wrong"
Everyone starts mumbling, when Im blinded by light.
"Ow! Phones at the floor!" I screech at them.
All of the lights get pointed at the floor when my phone starts ringing.
"Hello?"
"Diana! Its Sara! Lauren! She thinks Luke forgot her birthday! She is coming over! Couldn't stop her! Hurry!"
Sara hung up the phone and I freaked out a little.
"Ok guys Lauren is coming so Luke you distract her while we fix the party!"
*Lauren's pov.*
Im walking to Luke's house because my car broke down. Strange right! Well oh well he only lives like two blocks away. I really hope he didn't forget my birthday I wonder why he hasn't called?

Kateys pov.

"Guys, im stepping out."

I walked outside and took in a breath of air. It felt nice serene-

*BANG*

I lurched forward as pain shot through my stomach. I looked down and saw blood, thick, red, blood. Andrew appeared from the shadows. A smile growing on his face, that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.
------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a blinding white. I closed them again quickly. Am I dead? I re-opened my eyes and let them adjust to the white room? I looked around and noticed I was in an all white room. When I looked down I saw my hands and legs in restraints. What the heck? Did Andrew kidnap me?! Wait... my stomach... I tried squeezing it and felt no pain. Uh didn't I just get shot? While focussing on my stomach I didn't notice that someone had entered the room.

"Hello." I jumped.. well us much as you can in restraints.

"Who are you! Where am I!" I yelled at the man in the doctors suit.

"Im sorry test subject 6424 but you failed the test."
///////////////DONE///////////////

SEQUAL! DONT HATE ME! I TOOK SO LONG! IM SO SORRY BUT THERE IS GUNNA BE A SEQUAL AND I WILL UPDATE WAY FASTER CUZ I HAVE WAY MORE TIME NOW! AND THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONG AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! I SWEAR! SO DONT DELETE MY STORY FROM YOUR LIBRARIES YET CUZ IM GUNNA UPDATE ABOUT THE SEQUAL! IM STARTING IT TODAY! THANK YOU ALL LOVE YA!