Now What

Fans,

First, I want to thank you for coming with me on the journey of Ethan and Kara. I hope you enjoyed reading their stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Now the time has come for a choice. I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the fourth Unholy Trinity book. Believe me when I say I'm hard at work, but it's not ready to share. Until it is, there are other stories I can offer you. However, none of those are paranormal.

That being said, I'm going to place the choice in your hands. Belows is a summary of four completed stories that I can upload weekly to give you something to fill your days while waiting for UT4 if that's what you're doing. Just leave a comment with the title of the story you most want to see. I'll give it about a week and check back. The majority will win.

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Like You Mean It

For the past four years, self-proclaimed nobody Danni Singer has had a crush on Darren Jacobs.  Good-looking, popular, and star catcher of the varsity baseball team, Darren has it all.  That is, until a car accident turns his world upside down.  It’s then that Danni finally has the chance to get to know Darren and an unlikely friendship is born.  As Darren struggles with the effects of his accident, Danni is the only one who sticks by his side.  When the time comes to face the world again, Darren will have to decide between his feelings for Danni and the life he once had. 

The F Word

Secrets and lies are no way to start off a relationship, but that’s exactly where Brooke Walker finds herself when she falls for Tanner Lewis.  Sure, Tanner’s a little mysterious, but Brooke can overlook it.  After all, he’s the best looking guy in school, and he wants her. When the truth finally comes out, will she be able to forgive him for keeping it from her, or will it be too much to handle?

Sounds Like Love

Chad Deveraux is out and proud and has been since he was just twelve years old. Alex Fulton has enough problems without telling his parents he’s gay. Only his cousin and his closest friends know that secret, and that’s the way he plans on keeping it. All bets are off when he meets Chad and falls hard and fast for him. Alex can’t believe his luck when Chad promises to keep their relationship secret from his parents. Little does Chad know, his parents aren’t the only one Alex is hiding something from. Alex is keeping an even bigger secret from Chad, a secret that threatens to ruin their relationship.

After All These Years

After a bad marriage that ended in a painful divorce, Cory McArthur doesn’t plan on falling in love ever again. Nothing and no one can change her mind. Not even Gabriel Lincoln. So what if he’s handsome, charming, funny and a veteran of the Marine Corps? He also happens to be seven years younger than she is. There’s no way she’s going to fall for this kid. Is she?