Confession Or Not

"Uh..." I couldn't think straight. "Maybe?" Why am I such a idiot today! Mir quickly looked at the floor. "Shy huh? It's okay. I kinda asked a weird question saying that we just met."

The bell rang. I ran quickly out of Mr.Hart's class to the bus. "G.O! We got a serious problem!" I jumped over a seat and sat beside G.O. "What is it, parkour queen?" He laughed. "That new guy! He knows me!" "It's the first day for him! What do you expect? Him to think your Yoona? If so, your crazy."

I showed him the ring. "Remember this? He said he gave it to a girl this morning. I'm that girl!" He grabbed my shoulders. "_____! Listen! He isn't the guy! Just stop worrying! If he is real ask him to come to the tree by the school and sort this thing out tonight in your dream!" I nod before walking off the bus.

I open the door to my house and close it. "Eomma! I'm home!" As usual no response. Figures. My eomma and appa are always busy. I place my bag in the chair of my room before laying down in bed.

~In Dream~

As usual, my dream has a different biome. The sand tickles between my toes. The sand is so warm. Waves crash along the shore. I look over to see Mir standing by the shore looking far into the ocean.

"Hey Mir!" I run over to him. "____, I know you lied today." Mir continues to look out over the horizon. "Oh, yeah...Can you meet me by the old Cherry blossom tree behind the school tomorrow morning?" "Of course! Even though we are off tomorrow." He laughs a little. I face palm myself knowing that tomorrow was Saturday.

"Just come, okay?" I say. "sure!" He pauses for a second. "Aish. Gotta go! Eomma duty! Goodbye!" He kisses my cheek before disappearing. I wipe my cheek slowly before fading out into my own dream.

~Out Of Dream~