hi, ate irish!! uhm, author's note muna hoho 🤗 i just wanna remind you that you are always free to correct my grammatical errors chuchu HAHAHAH . sana ma-appreciate mo 🤩 anyways, i got this from a fluff generator thanks to ate amae, because i'm experiencing a writer's block kanina pero nakaraos din hoehoe

Chuuya and Irish were best friends already since they were still in their diapers. they went to the same pre-school, same elementary school and same high school. their friendship cannot be broken. they are inseparable.

during their highschool life, they would always eat together at lunch break and talk about random topics like, how toxic the government is right now, how hot chuuya is(irish was the first to bring the topic up and chuuya keeps blushing profusely throughout the discussion), and how thankful irish is to be best friends with chuuya.

every weekend, chuuya would always visit irish and ruin all of her things, which made the short haired girl mad and made chuuya satisfied because he liked seeing her angry. whenever he sees her angry face, his heart starts beating faster and a blush will slowly crept to his cheeks.

students' night came, and chuuya asked irish if she wanted to attend the event with him.

"as if i have other friends besides you," irish shrugged. chuuya grinned boyishly and his heart starts beating faster again.

yes, he likes irish.

when chuuya realized his feelings for irish, he decided to do everything just to hide it from her. he doesn't want her to know because he knew her. she may be sweet to him but she will never allow their friendship to escalate into something deep, intimate, like a relationship. well, that's chuuya's opinion of irish.

with irish clinging to chuuya's arm, they saw different kinds of booths made by the students. they tried different kinds of foods and wasted half of their money in buying things, like stuff toys and keychains.

in the center was a kissing booth. they watched their classmates waste their money for something unimportant and unnecessary. chuuya pulled on irish to another booth but she didn't want to. she then looked at chuuya and he already understood it.

"no, no. irish don't do anything dumb," chuuya said, but irish was ignoring him already. she let go chuuya's hold and ran to the booth.  the long haired friend went to chase her but it was too late.

irish was already blindfolded, waiting for someone to volunteer and kiss her.

chuuya paid 10 bucks to the student managing the payments and climbed up to the stage. irish was grinning and blushing like crazy.

this is my opportunity, besides she will never know, chuuya thought, inhaling and exhaling a few times.

the people started cheering. "Kiss, kiss kiss!" which made chuuya more nervous. he gave them a shy smile. he then faced irish who was still waiting for a kiss.

chuuya cupped Irish's cheeks and slowly moved his face closer. irish recognized the smell of red licorice. it was her friend's smell.

"chu--" she was stopped midsentence when soft lips covered her mouth. she was shocked for a moment and she felt like everything was in slow motion. she still can't believe that his friend, chuuya, kissed her since she knew that her friend will never return her feelings.

when she already recovered from the shock, she immediately took off her blindfold. she ruffled chuuya's hair. the crowd was clapping and cheering which made the both of them let go of each other. chuuya blushed profusely and irish smiled at him.

"you're a really good kisser, just so you know," irish giggled, pulling chuuya's collar and kissing him again.