Special chapter.

Kim Jennie's POV

"Yeobo!Don't ignore me! What did I do this time?"A man with a ash gray hair said while hugging me.

"Am sorry!I was so lost because I had a stupid dream."I explained.

"Hm?a dream?and what was that all about?"He asked.

"Well In the dream,I am an Idol who have fallen inlove with another idol. What was his name again?Kim Taehyung?yeah thats it. And there were this and that!ugh i don't anymore."I said massaging my temples.

"Yah,you know that it is just a dream. It's not real. And we don't even know that kim taehyung guy."Jongin said while munching the lunch i made for the both of us.

"But still,It felt so real!"I said.

"So you are replacing me to a non existent man?"he whined.

"Of course not!why would I marry you if I don't love you hm!?''I said and he giggled why I shower His face with kisses.

*ding *dong

"Oh.I think the mail is here!"Jongin said.

"Let me get that oki?"I said and approached the door.

As I opened the door A man with a cap and a bag full of mails were standing infront of me.

This is the first time I saw him.

"Good morning. This is all your mails Mrs.Kim."He said and gave me a handful of mails.

"May I know your name?You seem new mailer here?"I said:-)

"Ah yea!I am just new today. Im Kim taehyung from welda mail company."he said and bowed.

"Can I go now ms?I have to deliver mails right now so!I gotta go!"He said and leave.

He seems very familiar to me....

Hmmm.

Nevermind.

"JAGI!!!!"Jongin shouts and I forgot that I was with him today.

"Coming!!"I answered.

End.