Your Best Mistake 1**

Ciaras Pov *

I'm Waken Up Too -Cut Her Off . I Walk Into The Bathroom And Do My Daily Routine . After I Get Out The Shower I Lotion Up And Put My School Uniform On. Goshhh How I Hatee Uniform . I Put On Mascara Grab My Phone And Walk Downstairs . I Did That Within 16 Minutes.

I Grab An Apple , My Bookbag , And Wait For My Big Brother Shaun Too Get Down Stairs. His Best friend Eric Drives Us Too School Wish Is About 5miles Away .But Oh Well .

Its already 6:47. *Horn Beeps*

Me : Shaun Bring Your Ass On !

Shaun : Calm Down , Yuu Know I Gotta Look Good For The Ladies

Me : -_- Yuu Wear A Uniform . The Same Blue Shirt And Khaki's Everyday .

Shaun : Don't Kill My Vibe Lil Sis ! Let's Go

We Hop Inside Eric's Car.

Me : Hey Eric !

Eric : Heyyy Gurrrl !

Me : Lol , Your So Goofy !

Shaun : Wasguud Bro *Daps Him Up *

Eric : Ayee Let's Hit Up McDonalds Before We Head Too School .

Me : Noooo I'm Not Trynaa Be Late For homeroom , Y'all Knoee I'm Always On Time. And I'm Not Going To Ruin My On Time Record For Your Hungry Ass .!

Eric And Shaun Look At Each Other

Both : Lil Sis You Need A Man !

Me : Wow You Guys Are So Rude

Eric : Its The Truth Sissy

Shaun : When You Was With Jake You Wasn't So Uptight .! Now Your So Mean And Want Everything A Certain Way And You Always ....No What Nevermind

Me : *Silent

Flashback*

Its September 12th . And Today It Desided too Rain . I'm Sitting In The Math Class (Witch Btw Puts Me Too Sleep ) Rain Puts Me Too Sleep Too . So I'm Falling Asleep . I Hate Falling Asleep So I Raise My Hand To Go Too The Restroom . I Get The Pass And Decide Too Go Too The Bathroom On The Other Side Of the School . Just Too Have More Of A Reason Too Wake Up . While I'm Walking I Past The Janitors Closet . I Hear Moaning . The Moaning Was Horrible .

Unknown : Uhhhh Mhfhhmm . Jakey Yass

Jakey : You like That Baby . You Give The Best .Ur All I Want . Now Say My Name

When She Said That Two People Popped Up In My Head . Jake My Boyfriend . And Jake The Nerd. I Couldn't Recognize The Dudes Voice so I made A Conclusion It Was Jake The Nerd .

"Ohhh Shoot Nerdyy Jake Getting Parts !!"

I Was Going To Mind My Own Business When My Brother Came And Decided Too Take My Phone To Record there Faces . He Opens The Door And Yells " Got Y'all !*
But My face Was The One That Was Priceless . I Found My Boyfriend (Now Ex Boyfriend ) Jake And The Schools Thot Or Hoe Makenzie Was Having Sex . She Was On Her Knees . At This Point I Was Furious .It Felt Like My Body Was Burning With Rage .

Me : What The Hell Is Really Up ! So After We been Together Since 7th grade . You Cheat On Me With This Hoe ? I Have Been Nothing But Faithful Too Yuur Ungrateful Ass . I've Held You Down Since Day 1 . FUCK YUU And Your Little dirty Hoe .

Mackenzie : who You Callin Ah Hoe ?

*With That I Just Lost All My Temper .I Walked Up To Her Grabbed Her By Her Cheap ass Ponytail , Dragged Her Out Of The closet Into The Hallway . Started Beatinn Her Ass with Just Her Panties Barely On . I Beat That Bitch Till I Saw Blood And Bruises . Somehow  I Guess Kayla Had A Feeling Sumthinn Was Up And Turned The Corner And Rushees Over to Get Me Off Her .I Looked At My Brother Who Was Still Recording And Walked Away . I Had Nothing Else To Say . I Walked The 5Mile Trip Back Home . That weekend my brother and Eric both tagged teamed Jake and ever since then none of my circle has talked to him ever since .

Flashback Over .

_-_--_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_--

Soooo How Do Y'all Like It So Far ?

Ayeee Ciara Beat Mackenzie's Ass Thoe !

Keep Reading My Story And Tell Your Friends.

DanniHere <3