In.

Man these earbuds bought raggedy as fuck Kam

Man these earbuds bought raggedy as fuck Kam.*rolls eyes*

Bitch so*squints at her* at least you got something now, be appreciative cause i ain have to get you nothing honestly.*shrugs shoulders*

I call this girl my best friend and yet... I feel attacked every other day, But she the only that for real fuck with me, so i gotta deal with it.

Yea what ever Kam*turns my music up.*

You know what Tiink*laughs* How about yo f-*pauses* How about you go get a job then... because my shit just to good for you.*snatched the earbuds out her ear.*

Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?! You call yo self my friend, but you just a damn Indiana giver, and you like to hold shit over my head... What type of friend does that shit Kam?! Huh! Nobody does! You know what see yo self out my house, see how you finish the project on yo own. "Friend"*stands up and opens her room door.*

Girl i don't know why you doing to much, you know we go be back cool in a couple days, but imma leave though.*mumbles* small ass room.

I slam the fuck out of my room door not even realizing that my bird had walked in right while i was doing so, now i had to hear from her ass.

TYLAN LASHAY KENNDY WHY THE FUCK YOU SLAMMING DOORS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!!

Sorry ma!*yells down the steps.*

Bring yo ass down them steps and to me now!!*rolls eyes*

Downstairs

Yes ma'am *sighs*

The hell you blowing yo breath for? You dont do shit last time i checked... No job either. Dont start with me today... *rubs temples* Now why you slamming my damn doors? And why did i just see Kam leaving out? Thought she was staying until tomorrow?*crosses arms*

We got into an argument a-

Well what the hell you do this time?

Why you always assuming its me tainting the friendship?

Because your lonely as fuck Kennedy, i know you, witcha ungrateful ass.*rolls eyes*

How am I ungrateful? I don't ask you for nothing. You don't buy me nothing, you barely even be home. I'll i do is clean and cook for you Christian and Terrance?! But im ungrateful?

I know you better lower yo fucking voice before you wake up my damn husband!*she says through gritted teeth.* I shouldn't have to do shit for you, you about to be a whole 18 in September and you ain got a job the first, no license... hell not even a permit and Christian got all that. You need to start being like him. All you do is eat, and complain and play that whoa is me shit. I could've left yo raggedy ass with yo real peoples and you wouldn't even have all this nice shit in here.*throws her hands up in the air* but i took you in anyway, without a second thought.