CH.1

Minato namikaze the yondaime hokage was currently in the most pain he was ever in his life is wife kushina uzumaki. She finally gave birth minato looked at his kids the oldest had ice blue eyes with light blond hair almost silver the other two looked like kushina but the youngest was a boy so naturally they had bright red hair and violet eyes kushina said "I'll name the two who look like me the boy is menma and the girl is narumi" minato then said "I'll name the oldest naruto" all of a sudden theyq heard a scream he looked back to see masked man with nature on his hands he said "step away from the women" he then threw naruto in the air he used hirashin to save naruto before he hit the ground grabbed the babys and hirashined out of there he put them in a crib back with kushina the kyuubi was realised then minato came from nowhere and kushina out of their and headed to fight the kyuubi he summoned gambunta and minato started firing of as many juts as he can when an idea came to his head he said "gambunta stall the kyuubi"as minato grabbed all three of his kids kushina was missing but he didn't have time so I reported back I seen kushina holding down the kyuubi when hiruzen sarutobi I said "were gonna have to seal it" hiruzen said "yes but into what" I said "I'll seal it into my kids soul into Naruto and chakra into narumi and menma" kushina cried out "no you can't they won't live the life of a jinchuirkki (might be spelled wrong) I won't allow it" minato said "we have no choice sorry kushina" hiruzen said "I'll do it go" minato got kushina to the hospital while the third did the sealing of the kyuubi his final words were "Naruto you will do great things but you will probably be hated know this my soul will always rest with you" hiruzen sarutobi the third homage and preffesor is dead.

Naruto pov
It's two weeks before my birthday two weeks before I can leave konoha and head to Kurama special spot that no else but him knows about right now I'm heading to my best friend satsuki house I'm going to tell her my plan hopefully she doesn't hate me 'she won't hate you kit she likes you're' thanks Kurama 'your welcome kit' were here I knock on the door she opens up and said "hey Naru" I looked at her and said "hey satsuki I need to tell you something" I then said "I going on a training trip I will be back before graduation" she started to get sad "when are you leaving" my birthday In two weeks don't worry I promise I will be back" she just Hugs him "let's make these next two weeks fun right naru" I nodded we spent the rest of the day playing and having fun until I went home. I walked through the door my mom yelled at me about being late while my siblings menma and Narumi laughed and flipped me off I just walked to my room and waited for the rest of the day to end.
~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
I woke up it was my birthday I hoped they didn't choose me for clan heir that means my 'mom'and 'dad'will have disowned me and I can leave I walked and put on a black t shirt a white hoodie and black shorts satsuki kept saying it made my ice blue eyes and my light blond hair makes me look good. I went downstairs grabbed toast and left I walked to the uchiha compound and knocked on the door itachi opened the door and said "hello Naruto satsuki is up stairs" I nodded as he moved over I walked up stairs I knocked I heard a faint come in I walked in seeing her in a light kinda ice bluwith a hint gray long sleeve shirt with some normal blue shining pants and some slip on black vans (just to let you know I'm a hypebeast so most clothes will be from real life like Nike,adidas,puma,vand , and many more) she said "so today is the day you leave" you could here the sadness in her voice I grabbed her and pulled her in a hug and said nothing I laid down on her bed with her still in my arms she started cryingand snuggled in my chest after a little while she fell asleep so did I luckily I didn't need to pack my things I already had storage seals on me so I didn't have to grab anything. When I woke up I seen satsuki snuggling in my chest I started to blush she started to wake and looked up I said "well I got to leave soon I'm going to leavea clone so wait for me" she just nodded and just laid there giving me a hug. I had to leave while I looked back I just smiled knowing I'd see her again.