ch.2

A silver hair teen with a purple long sleeve shirt that has flames on the side and says vans on the front he was wearing black joggers with black and purple checkerd shoes is seen running through the woods to a certain village this is Naruto uzumaki and why he is coming back is because
FLASHBACK
A 12 year old Naruto is seen training when all of a sudden a owl drops a news paper on his head he opens up and reads it and immediately says in his mind I have to go as he started to run you could see what was on the paper uchiha massacre leaving only one.
Flashback end
Naruto POV
I started to full on sprint towards konoha she needs me. I made it to konoha looking through my sunglasses that are black I see konoha hasnt changed.

Somewhere else
Satsuki was not happy she hasn't been since Naruto left but she wasn't in a goof mood because she awakened her sharingan by watching her parents get murder by her brother so now she is alone she was currently wearing a uchiha long neck t shirt that grey with black anbu pants and shining sandals she was currently 4'10 making her the third smallest girl the tallest being ino who is 5'1 shortest being hinata the tallest dude was shino being 5'5 smallest 5'3 who is kiba we were getting into one of iruka lecture when Naruto started to have waves of happiness coming off of him sadly it's not the real Naruto than he said "boss is back" menma,narumi and pretty much everyone looked at him when iruka spoke up and said "what do you mean naruto" he pooped and everyone look surprised when all of a sudden the door was kicked in when a person walked in he was 5'7 he had long and wavy hair that was silver a vans long sleeve shirt with flames on the side vans on the front black jogger and black and purple authentic vans and black sunglasses "the real Naruto is back bitches"

Naruto POV
After I said that everyone stared out me surprised I walked over next to satsuki and sat down while everyone sat down thinking about what I said after class (also he has his clones memories) satsuki was gone so I walked towards her house in the uchiha compound I knocked on the main house and the door opened I slight peeked to see blood stains everywhere I walked through the doorway to come into the living room there she was satsuki crying I ran and said right next to her. "satsuki" she looked over tears falling from her face I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. I just sat there and cradled her in my arms I picked her up and said "don't worry I'm here nothing and I mean nothing will hurt you" she just looked up at me and put her face in the crook of my neck I then said "let's sleep" she just nodded as I walked to the guest room I sat her down put a blanket over her I slippedoff my shoes and went to the couch but I her a very quiet "stay" so I turned around to see her looking at me I went to the other side I laid down I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close and as she cuddled against my chest as I could feel her breathing get heavy I kissed her on her forehead as she fell asleep I started to fall asleep as she kept cuddling with me.

Satsuki POV

I woke up in a good mood to see Naruto I realized that I was cuddling with him I started to get embarrassed but then I realized "he's back" as scooted closer and rested my head on his arm and just laid there. After a little while he woke up he looked down at me "hey suki" "hey naruto" I noticed there was a genjutsu around his eyes bit then I said "how was the training trip" he said "it was fun I met slot of people met some god's got a wolf summon"  not thinking about it I blurted out "why is there a genjutsu covering your eyes" he said "I knew it wouldn't have fooled you besides you do have the sharingan I have the rinnegan" as he took off the genjutsu all I saw was his eyes were a dark purple with 4 rings around a tiny pupil he then put the genjutsu back on and said "I also have the powers of a god " she said "what else happened" I then said "I met tsunade she made me the sense heir since she can't have kids" I then continued "now I have a question for you why were you crying" I just looked at him and quietly said "I'm reminded of the nightmares of that night" he pulls me in and said "don't worry I can fix it" as he got up and left I stayed in bed after a little while I came out to see different room everything was different it didn't remind me so much of that night I ran to Naruto and gave him a hug.

TIME SKIP
naruto POV
Today was the day we get teams iruka said "since their is a little bit uneven we will have to put more than three kids on a team" once he finally got to my team "team seven consisting of Naruto senju sakura haruno narumi and menma uzumaki namikaze and" before he can finish that sentence "fuck"naruto hits head on table "my" hits head on the table "life" iruka continues "and satsuki uchiha" Naruto again "oh thank god at least one of my teammatesisnt arrogant incompetent or a fangirl" iruka continues "sensei are kakashi hatake team 8 hinata hyuuga kiba inuzuka shino aubarame sensei kurenai yuuhi team 10 shikamaru Nara choji akimichi ino yamanaka sensei ashma sarutobi" Odin and Zeus planned this shit didn't they.