Black From Fear

💚Charlotte's P.O.V.💚
I notice Robert Duncan walking towards me with a smirk. I learned a while ago that running only makes it worse. "O'Neill! Nice meeting you here. How was your weekend? I bet it was as sad as you and miserable as your brother.", he says. "Did you see the game? Oliver fell and sprained his arm.", he continues. Oliver is my younger brother. Him and Robert play on the soccer team. Robert doesn't like my brother. Actually, scratch that, he loves him. As his personal punching bag. I only put up with Robert so that he doesn't hurt my brother more often. "I may not have been there to prove it, but I know you had shoved him.", I muttered. "What did you say, goth-girl?", Robert growled. "Hey Rob! Leave the junior alone, we have to get to practice.", says Oscar Thames, walking up to us. Oscar is the captain of the soccer team. Oliver tells me that Oscar and Robert hate each other. I know that Oliver looks up to Oscar as his role model. Robert leaves, grumbling. "Sorry about anything Robert said to you. Hey, aren't you Oliver's big sister?", Oscar asks me. "Yeah. By the way, is Oliver still able to play? Since he is hurt, I mean.", I ask Oscar. "Yeah, kid wouldn't let me take him out of the game. He says that he needs to play, no matter what. Something about doing it for someone.", Oscar tells me. "Look, I gotta go to practice, don't wanna leave Oliver with Rob without help. Jerk won't leave him alone. If Rob ever bothers you again, just talk to me. I have ways to contain him.", Oscar continues, then leaves.