2.

After that, you were mostly with Yoongi and his group of friends because he didn't let you go anywhere alone. You were very quiet. You tended to speak less because of your stuttering problem.

Other students also noticed it and always stayed away from you because of Yoongi. It was good for you that you were not being bullied but you could see how Yoongi and his friends bullied other students.

One time a boy came running and unfortunately for him, he bumped into Yoongi and spilled his juice on him. You could see he was afraid to death.

Before the boy could apologize, Yoongi held him from his collar and started insulting him. You thought he would stop there but no, you were wrong.

He ordered the boy to take off his shirt and wipe the juice from his shirt. Students were watching all the scene in front of them but no one said a word to stop Yoongi.

Yoongi tilted his head to his right in annoyance when boy staring down in fear instead of taking off his shirt. Yoongi stepped forward but you held his wrist. He turned to look at you and you gulped. You didn't know how he will react but you wanted to stop him.

"D-Don't d-do th-this." You said and looked at him hopefully. He was going to say something but then sighed and nodded. You smiled which made him smile as well. He held your hand and looked at the boy in front of him.

"Be careful next time." Yoongi said and walked past him with you leaving everyone in shock.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked not to anyone in particular.

"Love." Namjoon said and smiled a little.

-

"Y/n?" Yoongi said while walking with you and you hummed in response. 

"Why are you always quiet?" He said and you looked down.

"I-It a-annoys o-thers w-when I s-speak." You said fidgeting with your fingers. He came in front of you stopping you from taking another step. You looked at him.

"It's not annoying. You can always talk to me if you don't feel comfortable with others." He said with a warm smile on his face.

How can this man be cruel to others You thought.

"O-Ok." You said and then Yoongi's phone rang. He picked up the call.

"Hel.." Before he could complete his sentence. You saw how he tensed up.

"You said he was dead." Yoongi yelled forgetting your presence.

"Ok Namjoon, we'll discuss it later." He said and put his phone back in his pocket. He turned only to see your feared expression. 

"W-Who's d-dead?" You asked and Yoongi looked around and then came towards you.

"A boy from college. We thought he was dead but he is alive. He is in coma to be exact." Yoongi said and then started walking holding your hand.

"W-Was h-he y-your f-friend?" You asked walking beside him.

"No." He said without any expression.

"W-What h-happened t-to h-him?" You asked again as you wanted to know more about him.

"He committed suicide." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"W-Why?" You looked at him little shocked.

"Because he was weak." Yoongi said and you decided not to ask more.

After you went to your class, Yoongi went to the boys who also skipped class to talk about Dylan.

"Who told you about Dylan?" Yoongi asked Namjoon.

"You know Jackson's father is a doctor. He talked about Dylan at home yesterday so he told me." Namjoon explained.

"We need to do something." Taehyung said.

"I don't think so." Yoongi snickered.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Don't you guys remember how weak and coward he was before? He didn't say a word when we made him lick my shoes." Yoongi said and looked at how other boys also joined him.

"Yeah right. Even if he wakes up he wouldn't be able to do anything just like when we threw his uniform and he had to dress like a girl and dance to TT in order to get back his uniform." Hoseok said and everyone laughed.

"We were nice enough to give him girl's dress." Jungkook said.

"I think we went too far last time." Jin said.

"He shouldn't have tried to report us." Yoongi said and others nodded.

"Was it Taehyung's idea to spread his video of dancing to TT?" Jimin asked and he nodded.

"Real genius was Yoongi who spread the rumour that Dylan is gay and he is trying to seduce us." Taehyung said and others started laughing but they stopped when they heard some noise from outside.

They looked at each other and went to the door quickly. Yoongi looked outside and saw nothing but then he saw a book on the floor.

"Someone heard us, right?" Jungkook said and then looked at Yoongi who picked up the book from the floor.

"And this book belongs to that someone." Yoongi said, his gaze fitted at the cover of the book.

To be continued.