All Hail your new King

Morrigan:

I have not seen Ivar this happy in a long time, After announcing himself as the new king, his people were celebrating, but it was not all joy, Lagatha had gotten away with Bjorn and Ubbe and their wives. I sit next to Hvitserk and Eilish drinking mead and looking towards a laughing Ivar and Harald. Harald raises  his horn

"All Hail King Ivar and his Queen" Harald states I smile standing but the men bring out a goat and places it on the throne next to Ivar. Hvitserk shakes his head looking up towards me as I glare at Ivar and take my leave to our sleeping chambers... 

I sit undoing my hair and drinking some mead, there is peace in my anger, I am calm as Ivar enters laughing and grinning, I pull away as he comes closer to me. He frowns at my movements. 

"My love, "He asks

"Don't my love me Ivar, why don't you go kiss your new Queen"I start taking a sip of my mead. Ivar lets out a laugh, I grunt in frustration and tosses the mead horn at his head, it hits him smack on the noose "Does it look like I am laughing, I am your Queen, how many times do I have to say it, shut up"I state when he tries to speak, I rush forward and grab a hold of his leather armour "I am a Queen, a woman who made you a king of her people, show me the respect I am earned, I was the one who believed in you when no one else would, I was the one who told you to take over the army, I was the one who gave you, your legs, do not humiliate me like this ever again"I say pulling on his armor, Ivars blue eyes dart over my face.

"Tomorrow I will show them, my true Queen, I'm sorry Morrigan, Harald had thought it would be funny"

"Speaking of him, what is he still doing here" I was letting go of Ivar and picking up my horn.

"I don't know," Ivar says with a sigh he made his way towards me placing his arm around my waist, his breath is hot in my ear as he whispers to me "I'm sorry, you are my Queen, the only one who believed in me, the one who gave me my legs, I should have killed him, all of them for doing that" 

"Then you should have killed yourself too," I say letting out a sigh. "But it's in the past now, just prove yourselves to me again, "I say leaning back in his arms. I can fell him grin against my ear, he starts kissing down my neck, our pace is ruined by a horn being sounded. I let out a frustrated sigh as I and Ivar run out to see the arrival of Ivar's Uncle Rollo.

"Uncle Rollo, welcome, This is my wife and Queen Morrigan" the old man smiles at Ivar and his brother the grabs my hand and kisses it, I smile at the older man...

I make my way to Ardan in the harbor tending to the fleet, the red dress I'm am wearing falls behind my like blood, gold circles are around my waist, I'm dressed more Viking then Celtic

I make my way to Ardan in the harbor tending to the fleet, the red dress I'm am wearing falls behind my like blood, gold circles are around my waist, I'm dressed more Viking then Celtic. People nod at me as I walk, today for the first time I am wearing my silver and black crown upon my head, showing people who and what I am. I hold my head up high as I reach Ardan. Ivar and his brother had to speak to their Uncle. I smile as Ardan makes his way towards me, boot splashing in the water as I stop and look over to half of my army once again setting sail once again leaving, but this time Harald is joining them. 

"Everything is in order my Queen, I see you have blessed us with your crown, I was afraid it would be lost, "The dwarf says smiling, on his face was a reminder of battle, just like the one on my back. I smile at him 

"it has always been close by my side, Ivars people need more convincing them mine"

"the thing with the goat was disgusting, I wanted to vomit"

"there is no need, it has been dealt with, when you see Elish sent her to find me, will you please, I'm looking for someone and I need the information she had received from Hvitserk"

"The slave the brother shared"

"Yes, the one spreading lies about Ivar"I whisper in frustration turning to leave back to the hall. AS I enter I find Ivar sitting in our sleeping chambers, there is sadness on his face.

"Ivar" I whisper as I make my way towards him 

"To think if I never killed him a little boy would be crawling around now or walking by now, or a little girl, a child, I would have had a child, a child to prove them all wrong, a child, we lost a child"he say whispering looking towards me with tears in his eyes  "I killed our child Morrigan, I killed our child and still you want to be with me, why I am a monster" he says crawling into my lap like a child and crying.

"Our child was never meant to be born, it was a sacrifice, a great one, one to make you who you are, you are not a monster, you did not kill our child, the gods did, or that man who told my faith to me, no one is to blame but them Ivar not you and not me"I said pulling his face up to me and whipping the tears off his face "You are Ivar, the boneless king, now stop crying, stop being angry we will have a child once more I promise you that" 

Ivar looks up towards me and pulls me into a kiss, It takes my breath away, Ivar puts his weight on top of me causing me to lean back pulling him with me as we kiss, this was one promise I intend to keep...