The Battle

"Emilia!" Simmons yells from where he stands, watching Autobots jump from the giant planes, whereas Optimus fell with dozens of parachutes hooked to him. "You really think you can bring him back with that pixie dust?"

"Absolutely," the blonde responds as she pushes past him, moving to Bumblebee. "Lets go!"

The others scramble to keep up, watching Emilia get in the drivers side with a look of determination on her face.

"Bee," she says. "I need you to go as fast as you can, Okay? Go. Now." The Camaro picks up speed instantly, driving down towards the town that they saw at the bottom of the sandy slope. Within seconds of driving, they watch a flare shoot into the sky.

"That's them," Simmons points.

Emilia nods, taking in a deep breath. They don't have time to think about their next move, before missiles shoot into the ground around them, causing Bumblebee to swerve left and right.

"Oh god please!" They hear Leo cry from the backseat.

"Leo!" Emilia snaps. "We don't have time for this!"

"Please God, Please! Please, just let me live! Let me live!"

"We're fine! Just stop crying!"

"Want me to shut him up?" Simmons offered. "I got it." He reaches back, pressing a taser to Leo's neck. He screams quickly, the crackling of the taser being just as loud. Almost instantly, though, it was silent.

"Thank god," Sam muttered, Bumblebee continuing to swerve and avoid the attacks. Though when Starscream transforms and lands right in front of them, they take a hard right, everyone shifting to the side in their seat.

"Bee, lost in the dust!" Emilia tells him, to which he and the twins make a break for it. It seemed to work, too, because Bumblebee stops driving and lets everyone out.

Leo's awake, it seemed, but a little woozy from the shock. Luckily, he was quiet.

"We have to split up," the blonde girl tells them. "Bumblebee, you're the decoy, okay? Lead the Decepticons away. I have to go to Optimus."

"I'll help draw their fire with Huey and Duey over there," Simmons motions to the Twins. "You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works, sweetheart."

"Thank you," she nods a little, glancing at Sam before the two of them turn and make a break for the town.

It's not far, luckily, and the dust from all of the bullets allows Sam and Emilia to sneak into town easily. They press themselves against buildings, seeing Starscream flying over head. He's circling the town, looking for them.

"Sam, Sam," Emilia whisper as she moves to a wooden door, which allows the twins to slip inside a house and come up with a plan. There were Decepticons everywhere. "I don't think they saw us," she shakes her head. "Once it's clear, we run for Optimus as fast as we can, Okay?"

"But what if that doesn't work?"

"It's going to work."

"Yeah, but what if it doesn't?"

"It's going to work," she repeats, glancing out one of the small holes in the wall. "It will." She continued looking out the hole, watching Decepticons prowling through the town, shooting at anything that moved. It wouldn't be clear for a little while, but if they stayed silent, they would be fine. She had to do this. She had to man up and go. For Optimus.

There's a small sound coming from Sam, so Emilia turns to see what he's doing. He has something small and metal in his fingers. She gives him an odd look, though it's not long before the top of the roof is ripped off with metal claws.