twenty-three✖️hyunjin

After that messy situation with Seungmin, I headed home unfortunately. I didn't want to go home, for obvious reasons and I hesitated as I started walking toward the house. But I didn't have anywhere else to go.

So I set on my path, opening the door and then sighing softly as I glanced around. No sign of mom or dad home, that didn't mean that they weren't home though.

I shut the door and then started towards my room to ponder my life and wonder what the hell I was gonna do next when my dad stepped out of the bathroom.

He scans me up and down, glancing disgustfully at me as I only sarcastically grinned at him.

"Who the hell put this shit on your cuts?" he grumbles, reaching forward, grabbing my wrist, and pulling me forward to examine the cuts that Seungmin had attended to. But I wasn't about to pull little sunshine boy into this mess of a situation. So I lied.

"Me. Some of them were still open, so I decided to take care of myself. Is it a sin to take care of myself, father? Am I not allowed to try to stay alive even when you try to kill me?" I only smile at him and he is quick to grab me by my throat.

"Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, boy. I can tell you're lying," he murmurs. For a second, I think I'm in trouble. But then again, I refuse to bring Kim Seungmin into my hellhole situation at home and I will not tell anyone that he fixed me up when I was knocked down.

"Whatever are you talking about, father? I just went down to the nurses, borrowed the Aquaphor from there, and fixed myself up. Is there an issue?"

He lets me go with a slight shove.

"You're a mistake. You should be dead... I tried to tell your mom to get an abortion and she wouldn't... stupid fucking... go to your room, I don't want to see you again," he grumbles and I walk past him, purposefully bumping into his shoulder with a scowl and then slamming my door shut just to let him know that I had shut the door.

I mean, he's not wrong on the whole mistake thing.

//

A/N:

Yeet

Stay Cool 😎

~Proofread~
//