dear diary -2019

🎆My Dream came true🎆

*

*

Date: 15th September 2019

Time: 12:00am

*Tring tring*As the phone rings I woke up due to continuous ringing of the phone.I almost forgot what day it is today but my friends cum sisters can never forget this special day.After all its their day as well.

Finally I saw the time and realized the reason for continuous ringing."HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FAIRY.Happy Birthday to you"They started singing as soon as I picked their call."I was just so glad to receive  bestfriends calls Minal and Zoya.They surprised me by coming to my house with my fav chocolate cake.We celebrated together and they asked me to ask for a wish and I had one wish since the time..."Oops not now..Lets move on"😜We partied by dancing..It was just so so enjoyable as we played pranks on each other and finished my early morning party finally.

I was so happy and excited for the day but as always there's always a dream that never came true.

In the morning

They were here to take me but I was unaware of their plan.It took us almost 3-4 hours to reach there but i was blindfolded by them.Finally we reached and they just took me some unknown place which I guess was a studio maybe some shooting was going on and I questioned them again and again as I could only hear sounds.But finally they took off my blindfolds and as we moved ahead..I saw "OMG!!!!!!Did I really see that...Is it true...Am I dreaming??.I was shouting as if I have gone out of my mind but you won't believe..It was...It was...TEJA in front of me.I couldn't stop myself from admiring her looks.

"Finally..She's the one who make me smile,She's the one who makes me cry,She's the reason for everything I do.I know I overreact when I see her likes and comments on my posts but she's the one I love the most.She's the heartbeat for my heart.I just can't think of anything else when I see her.I get lost in thoughts and she's the one I wish for in my dreams and Birthday wishes.

"Hello?Fairy?Are you there!Zoya called me finally back from my dreamworld."OMG!!!Tejaaaaa!!!I called out again and she smiled at my stupid antics."Hi Fairy!She uttered finally making me realize it is not a dream but reality that I was asking for in my dreams.

"I just hugged her tight and started crying forgetting the world,the place we were at and of course my besties..I love you sooo much Teja...You don't know..I want to pull your cheecks if you allow me to?I asked as she chuckles.Aww!I Finally pulled her cheeks and it was like a dream come true for me.You know what"When you post a pic I get mad seeing you..When you smile,I smile and when you are sad,Iam also sad.After seeing you cry on tv I also cry.I just can't tell you how much I love youuu!!I poured out my feelings finally making everyone else chuckle.

"Aww thats so sweet of you.I know that already because I follow your posts and see whatever you share about me..thats just so lovely."She expresses."

"I was literally speechless that she does see my posts..My madness for her.Its just makes me more in love with her."It was the bestest birthday ever for me.Totally unexpected.I took photos with her and took her autograph..I asked for few mins of her and she agreed.We talked for sometime and I definitely told her..not to forget..About her fans who are mad for her.She's the life for her each individual fan..Special mention to our MENTAL SISTERS but as always she smiled at me and was thankful to her fans.I was. just so much excited that I expressed all my feelings.

"She wished me "happy birthday"But I was sad for not able to give her gifts which I had kept since many days..But...To My Surprise..Zoya and Minal brought those gifts as they knew about it.I was so happy with them and gave those gifts to Teja."I had asked for one wish from her only.That is..She should never be sad in her life because it will affect us.She is our life!

After few mins we had to move from there as they needed to shoot but I didnt want to go..Zoya and Minal insisted that I have to go.But i was just so happy with them.

"I expressed my gratitude to them finally after coming put of my dreamland.We went to various places around the city and did shopping.I was way too excited after all it was the best day of my life.

As we came back home.I couldn't stop myself from writing it in my personal diary about my day.

That was the most beautiful and unexpected moment of my life.I felt as if iam in a dreamland."I still can't forget those moments.That was the bestttttt Birthday of My life ever!Meeting Teja is more like a Dream.Its a wish of every fan of hers but not everyone is so lucky.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Fari♥.This is a small gift from me.I hope you like it since it contains the best moment of your life😁

Anto yeh hamne teri bdy pa likha tha but maine upload ab jakr kia😋teri wish toh pori hochuki hai but still hamari diary book ma teri wish kuch aise pori hui😘😘

Now Guess the writer?😜