Rock bottom

"I've reached ground zero" Jack mumbled to himself quietly wondering the streets of lumous. He and just been fired from the only job he's ever had for tardiness found out about his girlfriend Crystal cheating on him with Hugo who's basically the biggest prick you'll ever meet and got kicked out of his parents for losing his job. He'd go to a bar but "The golden gallon" is the only bar in town and he just got fired from their. He knew where he needed to go. He headed to the boxing gym "turtles shell" it's the only way to get his anger out. He walked past an electronic store with t.v.s playing the news at the front window "after last night's attack by the shadow wolf done to the drug lords "draco's" left hand woman "tigris" police have decided to call off hunts on the beast until he commits a serious offence or hurts the innocent as he has done nothing but go after criminals and let the police bring them in and they have no hope in stopping him". Jack thinks to himself "finally I get a break around here". He stands at the door of the gym and reluctantly walks in knowing what is about to happen.

He walked in to the old gym and saw someone who was all too familiar to him. "Back again I see" said master wayz. "Yes master" Jack says while putting his hands together and bowing to his mentor. Jack was bullied for as long as he could remember going into schools already being bullied by the toughest kid Hugo. Alot of these stories tend to circle back around. "In the ring" said wayz. The building was old but it looked fairly new even though it hadn't changed in years. The walls and ceiling were plain and white as snow. The floor was bright red. All around their was a combination of all kinds of marshal arts training equipment. Different kinds off punching backs on the front left side off the room. The front right had a small barish stand with a big door behind it full of other stuff the old man has gotten over the years. Random weights scattered over the room but in the top left was a couple of bench press machines the top right was another door, behind it is chairs and and door next to it is the toilets. In the middle is a boxing ring where the old man waited for Jack to get it.

He jumped in no gloves, no head gear, no nothing. This might be a good time to mention that wayz isn't a normal pensioner. He is possible the most dangerous person in town. They started off simple trading blows after blows but neither off them seemed to be hurt. Jack was hurt though. The old man then decided to spin into the air and kick Jack to the other side of the ring. Jack tries to do the same but wayz grabs his leg and throws him the old man runs over about to kick him but Jack catches his leg and punches him in the chest. He's sure that hurt him. Never mind. All he did was piss him off. I would describe what wayz did next but it was to fast for the eye to see. Jack wasn't in the ring anymore that's all I can tell you. Wayz jumps out and grabs his walking stick and helps Jack up
"Draco won't wait for you" said wayz. "He's also not gonna be as good as you" he said snarkaly. "You need to be prepared wolf". Wayz is the only one that knows that shadow wolf is Jack. Though there's someone who's close to finding out even if Jack doesn't want her too.

Jacks phone begins to ring. Speak off the devil. Phone wasn't on silent but it might as well had been "JACK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" Ayla shouted down the phone. "Hey ayla I'm good how about you" he says calmly. "Crystal dropped off your stuff at my place what happened". She says in a conceded voice. "I'm on my way I'll explain when I get there". He replies in a broken voice. "Get her Soon" she says. "Will do" he says putting the phone down. "I gotta go" he says to wayz. "When you go looking for draco and his men later don't die". "How'd you know I was...". "Cause it's you Jack". "Cya". He sets off to Aylas place.